Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)

paragon1 posted:

Canada's gonna have more visa requests and real estate deals than it can shake a stick at.

Thank God you have to pay actual money to bribe your way into Canada!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
Thread title?

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Is this completely out of the blue string of explosions in ports just a case of nobody reporting it before? Are we sure this isn't a black op or the quietest terrorists ever?

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Warcabbit posted:

In short: If it weren't for the Romans, we'd probably have a lot more individual 5,000 years of history too. Heck, the Brits can claim 4,500 years easy based on 'Super Stonehenge' there.
Let me tell you about Francis Pryor and his dictatorial cultural revisionists the Time Team. Revise the past, benefit the people.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Cultural Imperial posted:

What is and sdr? It sounds like a defacto master currency?

Strategic Denarius Reserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

SHCOMP doesn't really have much to do with the success or failure of the Chinese companies involved, really. What's more worrying is the manufacturing data (Caixing/Markit) that caused the investors to sell in the first place.

• Locked thread