Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I have Harley Quinn, Hulk and Naja coming tomorrow. I'm just getting into comics, trying not tongo overboard too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Just got She Hulk #5, i wasn't madly keen on the art for the new series but it was okay, however #5 looks horrible, like it was done in marker pens. Got the new Captain Marvel and Hulk today too, not had a look at them yet though.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Harley Quinn (2013) #7 is out on Comixology now.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
New suicide squad! I don't keep up with what's coming out so I was pleasently surprised to see it today on Comixology, looks like it could be pretty enjoyable, just wondering how they'll reconcile it with the Harley Quinn ongoing? Captain Marvel is pretty good too.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, Harley Quinn and Naja for me.
Ms Marvel was pretty good, especially her reactions to meeting Wolverine essentially being the Doge meme.
Harley Quinn was HILARIOUS, also one of the con attendees depicted was a mermaid in a wheelchair, which is nice.
She Hulk still looks terribad with the exception of the cover.
Not read Naja yet.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
The 2004-05, 05-09 series and She Hulks all look nice in my opinion, however, the first four from the 2014 series were fine but the last two issues by Ron Wimberly and Rico Renzi look like they were drawn with felt tip marker pens and while some of the faces have excessively angular looks thers parts where, for instance, windows and doorways have lines that are noticably not a straight line.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Only subscription this week is The Wicked + The Divine, though I'll grab Suiciders #2 and might subscribe to that, plus Morning Glories Volume 8 is a definite buy too, I need to go back and re read it all though, it's been a while since the last volume came out.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I only got Thors #3 this week, which I only bought when I saw it here since I forgot to subscribe and D.C. Bombshells #6.

However I got my upcoming issues email from Comixology and 9th looks like a massive week for me though provided nothing gets pushed back at the last minute:

DC Bombshells #7
Suiciders #6
Harley Quinn Roadtrip Special #1
New Suicide Squad #12
A-Force #4
Ms Marvel 18
Deadly Class #16
Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl #2
The Wicked + The Divine #14

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Looking at the list quickly I noticed that the second volume of Superior Iron Man is out, if it gets the digital release too I might grab it.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Did Phonogram and Wik+Div not come out this week after all or did Comixology just not put it up with the other stuff? I've got the likes of Ms Marvel already, might just be out tomorrow instead.
Edit: waiting on Deadly Class too.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Harley Quinn and Prez is all I get this week after the big glut last week.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Did Tokyo ghost end up being any good?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I can beat that, DC Comics Bombshells is all I'm getting this week subscription wise. I'll probably pick up the Bitch Planet trade too.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I already got DC Comics Bombshells #12 as for the rest of the week:
Harley Quinn #21
Ms Marvel #19
A Force #5
Immaterial Girl #3
Wik+Div #15

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Ms Marvel's getting a new solo as well as an avengers spot. This Marvel reboot is gonna be expensive for me. Got Thors (guessing this might be the finale) and Wik+Div coming too in subscriptions.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
This week's subscriptions for me:
New Suicide Squad #14
Harley Quinn #22
Deadpool #2
New Avengers #3
Uncanny Avengers Annual #1 (side note, what the heck does an annual actually mean? I remember Annuals as a child being quite different from these)
Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl #4

Plus I'll be getting Ms Marvel #1 and The Mighty Thor #1.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I feel slightly better about my spending now. Also are Tokyo ghost and Clean Room good? I heard Tokyo Ghost had a rough start.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Looks like the only subscription I have this week is Squirrel Girl, Might get Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur and look and see if Angela Queen of Hel or All New Wolverine are worth getting.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I've got
ANAD Avengers #2
Invincible Iron Man #4
Prez #6
Unfollow #2
Vision #2

Might give Howard the Duck and Inhumans a look too.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I think Squirrel Girl is the only issue I have coming out, any other series I noticed on there that I am following is putting out a TP.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I've got Deadpool, Invincible Iron Man, Nailbiter and Unfollow already ordered, but there's a bunch of #1s I'm unsure weather to get now or wait for the CEs in a few months time as I've a lot to read right now.

Looking at:
Lady Killer 2
Harley Quinn
Suicide Squad Rebirth

Turns out it's just those three. I probably will get them then. Not going to get any CW 2 stuff that isn't something I'm already subscribed to until it's in the CEs.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
My subscriptions:
Ultimates #10
All New Inhumans #10
Black Widow #6
Gwenpool #5
Mighty Thor #10
Uncanny Avengers #12
Suicide Squad #1
Harley Quinn #2
The Wicked and the Divine #22

Not actually seeing much in the way of other stuff.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Teenage Fansub posted:

Did you try Black Hammer #1?

I'd never heard of it, looks interesting based on the Comixology blurb. Just noticed the Mercs for Money TP is listed too, I'll grab that if it's on Comixology.

Is there any particular site or Facebook page that's recommended for getting information about comics that are coming out?

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 16, 2016

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Only got Ms Marvel and Uncanny Avengers this week. Might get the Suicde Squad thing too.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
My list for this week.

Harley Quinn #3
Nailbiter #25
ANAD Avengers #14
Invincible Iron Man #13
Unfollow #11

Might also try Cyborg #1 though I'm going in pretty much blind since my only experience with the character was his bit in the original 52 event.
I might get the two Poison Ivy books too if they are on Comixology.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Already subscribed:
SUICIDE SQUAD #2
A-FORCE #9
All-New Inhumans #11
Deadpool #18
Gwenpool #6
Uncanny Avengers #14

Also got (they were listed last week, but unless you go Wed-Wed then Comixology only got them this week).
Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death
Batman: Arkham: Poison Ivy

Also going to get:
Lady Killer 2 #2
All Star Batman #2
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #2
Deathstroke #2
Doom Patrol #1
Black Monday Murders #2

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
After last week (especially after stuff I hadn't subscribed to and Comixology putting Avengers A.I. on sale), this week's list is pretty small:
Harley Quinn #4
The Wicked and The Divine 1831
Vision #11
The Mighty Thor #11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
My Subscriptions:

Deadly Class
Harley Quinn
Nailbiter
The Wicked + The Divine
Unfollow

Going to also get:
Cyborg
Catwoman election night
Shade the Changing Girl
Avengers
Foolkiller
Occupy Avengers
Champions
Unworthy Thor

And I thought this would be a small week. Oh well, apparently next week my only subscription is Clean Room.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 30, 2016