Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
I see MST3K #6 got pushed back again dammit. I just want to finish it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
CASPER'S SPOOKSVILLE #1

God bless tiny publishers.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
URUSEI YATSURA GN VOL 03 $19.99

Finally something! (everything else on my list is cancelled or delayed, woo.)

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
MAY191351 UNDERDOG TP VOL 01 HAVE NO FEAR (C: 0-1-2) $19.99

Wtf, came here to check up on the big Moomin book and all of a sudden American Mythology decides to do a thing.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
MOOMIN DLX HC LARS JANSSON ED SLIPCASE
URUSEI YATSURA GN VOL 04

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
And out of literally nowhere:

BLACK LAGOON GN VOL 11

after being dead for years.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Woah Woah Woah

NOV191401 CASPERS SPOOKSVILLE #3 (OF 4) SHANOWER MAIN CVR (RES) $3.99

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Urusei Yatsura vol. 6

Good to know that Viz Media is only two months behind.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Urusei Yatsura Volume 7 GN, $19.99

It's nice having few, but expensive comics. Gettin' hype for Achewood in September though.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
I got Asterix vol 3 from last week. The downer this week is no Urusei Yastura vol 8, dunno why its delayed, yet Amazon has it and Diamond doesn't?

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Urusei Yatsura Volume 12 out of nowhere. Which is good I can pick it up this week along with Mao that got delayed from Diamond getting hacked/ransomware'd. Who bothers to attack a comics distributor?

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

Christ, thanks for pointing this out. I was gonna pick up some hard to find old manga digitally on Amazon or some such, but welp guess I'm not doing that.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Just chiming into say I appreciate anybody who does compile a list of releases. That Go Collect blog isn't the easiest site to navigate, I'd always wind up at an old or publisher specific list instead of the current general list.

On topic:
Maison Ikkou vol 7

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
I got nothing next week, but thanks for posting the list.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
I care, but I only have like a max of three books a month, maybe, and that would be a lot. Plus 90% of my pull list is manga garbage, the other 10% eurocomix and no one wants to see that. That said though:

Urusei Yatsura Volume 14 GN

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
And that's why I rarely post in here. Not even a heading for Viz Media, don't see that often.

A visual summary of me checking the list:

https://youtu.be/GB7mHxdHlRY

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Maison Ikkoku vol. 8

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Mao volume 6

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Urusei Yastura vol 15
Black Lagoon vol 12

Gonna cancel Black Lagoon after this. It's been so long between volumes I no longer give a poo poo, and can't be assed to reread it either.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Eeeeyyy, Mao volume 7 for me.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Eeeey, Maison Ikkoku vol 9. Second to last one I think!

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

Heavy Metal posted:

Right on, I love the anime series for Maison Ikkoku. Ranma ½ is one Takahashi manga I've meant to read forever, read the first 6 vols or so as a lad.

Have they done any reissues of Ranma in the west lately? Cause this is the third time they've done Maison Ikkoku, except now it's the fancy collector's edition. They're also now 15 omnibuses deep into Urusei Yatsura* if you want more Ranma but wacky sci-fi poo poo instead of wacky kung fu poo poo. Even has prototype Ranma in it!

*I never in a million years thought they would rerelease this unbutchered. Now it feels like anything is possible.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Mao volume 8 next week.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Lmao I totally forgot to pick up Mao 8 last week. But this week is Urusei Yatsura 16, second to last volume too.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Woah poo poo Asterix omnibus #8 out of nowhere, thought I was done for the year.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Lol wut, Maison Ikkoku 10? I swore that was next March...

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
My comics reading is very narrow these days and mostly manga, so it's junk published quarterly by Viz. Except for Asterix from Papercutz, also quarterly-ish. I would be getting the Achewood omnibus from Oni Press, but who knows wtf is going on with that. It's three years overdue.

And yes nothing for me this week and probably nothing until February.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off

Skwirl posted:

They're still making new Asterix? I had assumed it was like Tintin with a single creator that had since retired and or died.

Actually yes, though idk who the current artist and author is. I think they're up to 39 or 40? Papercutz is publishing new english translations of both old and new in the US. Coloring took a hit though.

Edit: one of the new ones I'm pretty sure is called Asterix and the Chieftain's Daughter.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
House Husband 9, of course. It's both good and bad we're catching up to the Japanese releases on this one.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Urusei Yatsura 17, so ends another series.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Oh hai dere, Mao volume 10.

Also I am amazed that American Mythology Productions is somehow still in business.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Mao 11

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Asterix omnibus 9

Jeez I feel like a couple quarters were skipped? Could just be my imagination though I don't really keep track...

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Got Mao 12 this week, nothing next week. Because you all needed to know this.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Holy gently caress, Way of the House Husband vol 10. Was not expecting that.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Mao vol 13.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Asterix volume 10, finally.

Also lmao Hi Fructose magazine qualifies to be on this list? If it wasn't so pricey I'd probably subscribe or pull list it or something.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Mao Volume 14. And from the look of it I may not be back until the end of February.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Lol, Mao volume 15 snuck up on me. The next stuff is February.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Way of the House Husband vol 11, woo!