Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The OP was very :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Man Peco fell for a really basic strategy didn't he?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Man I'm really liking the characters in this show now. Wenge is a real cool dude when he isn't stressing the gently caress out over table tennis.

This episode also made me really want to see what Yuasa would do with an Iron Giant remake.

Zorak posted:

Hazama... well, we don't quite know what Hazama's deal is yet. He is sort of a combination of all the other characters combined thus far in terms of their strengths; he is innately talented, but also puts the effort in. He "lacks" weakness or mercy, but also any really apparent 'vice' either. Maybe we'll get to see more of him as time goes on.

I think his deal is that the pressure to succeed and stay on top is getting to him. There's also the whole thing with his cousin, apparently.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Zorak posted:

I posted that like two episodes ago before we learned all that :ssh:

haha I didn't realize you'd posted it so long ago. This thread has a shamefully small amount of posts. :v:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

BlueFlowerRedSky posted:

Real Edit: Nah, I just sat through another antacid advertisement on Hulu to check (:argh:), and it is a witch. The goofy background details like this (and burger-hawk) are great.

I'm pretty sure that's just a bird in the sky (probably a kite), though now I can't unsee the witch in that picture.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
It's impossible to not admire how well this show is put together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Yeah, seriously. I think the only unlikable character in this show is Kazama's grandpa.

• Locked thread