Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

This show owns pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Holy poo poo, the Wenge vs Kazama match was amazing.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

More than Smile showing him mercy by knocking him out of the big leagues, I think it's also important that Akuma did this on his own. He didn't have a coach shouting at him and putting pressure on him to win. It was all on Akuma, so Smile played him honestly, just as he did with Wenge until his coach started shouting.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Wenge's my favourite character in this as well. I like Akuma a lot too, the way he handled his match with Smile and the aftermath were great. It's an anime about Ping Pong so it's very nice to have characters who do end up treating it as just a game.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

The best part of this episode was not Peco. It was not the Hero appearing. It was the Dragon having fun. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

kimbo305 posted:

But it takes away from some of that simple charm, doesn't it?

Yeah the simple art dragon looks better (and fits with the simple art plane much better too) imo.

• Locked thread