Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I like Wenge and Smile the most so far, perhaps because we've been granted greater looks into how they tick. Someone mentioned earlier about how Smile seemed to be coming out as the protagonist, but something I've liked about the show is how it grants pretty equal consideration to all the characters. This week was a good example of that with Sakuma.

I hope we get to see more cameos of the long-haired player as the series goes on, and he wanders around Japan looking for a place to fit with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Kong's Christmas Party :3:

This is the first anime that's made me care so much about all the characters, even the side characters. I really want to see where this story takes them.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Goddamn this was a good show. Every arc came to a satisfying conclusion for me, even those of extremely side characters like the wandering guy.

• Locked thread