Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

I don't know why this episode was really good but it was really good. :) Does anyone know if this series will be covering all of the manga or am I going to have to chase that down later?

Also, am I missing something with the coach guy who keeps speaking in English? Is that just how he talks or is he from an English-speaking country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

KillHour posted:

accidentally clicking on a banner ad
I just looked through the banner ads; animewise, there's one each for Ping Pong, Jojo, Mushi-shi, and DBZ. :psyduck:

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

I think Wenge is my favorite character and I'm sad that his coach is gone. We didn't even get a name or anything. :(

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

I think I might have watched the karaoke montage at least ten times. :3: Wenge is the goddamn best, this show is the goddamn best.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

I want some of these characters to just chill out. :smith: It's just a game, it's okay to enjoy life and hang out with your loved ones!

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Wenge, no :cry:

A Smile and Peco showdown for the final with Smile throwing the match because of Peco's dreams, his knee, and the fact that Smile doesn't really give a poo poo seems a little too obvious. I just hope Kazama and Wenge do okay at whatever they end up doing if that ends up being the case. :ohdear: I also hope Akuma doesn't up and vanish now that he's not playing any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Would've liked details on Ota, Sannada, and what happened between Yurie and Kazama but really, really good overall. This show is fantastic, definitely something to revisit in the future.

Wenge still got to visit his mom in china I hope. :ohdear: And head back for vacations. Sweet that Tsujido became his last name.

• Locked thread