Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

I need this soundtrack yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

The whole thing with Peco is that he is really good. He's just never actually applied himself, and up until now he's got away with winning despite that. Any character growth he gets would have to include actually putting effort into something, and if the actual effort ended up not doing anything it would leave a really sour taste in my mouth. He personality isn't as fleshed out as Smile's at the moment, but I feel (regardless of the fact that whichever direction he ends up going has already been decided by the manga - which I have not read) like he's going to either try and get better or quit altogether.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

There isn't really a ton to say about this episode other than that the show continues to be absolutely phenomenal.

In other news apparently the full ending theme was leaked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxzXesDHu0

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Funimation has the rights for Ping Pong, actually, not Crunchyroll.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Crunchyroll has the rights to Ping Pong in a few European areas and subs it in English there.

I was not aware of that. Do we know if the subs are significantly different? Or is that something you can't really test without resorting to piracy?

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Subs for the ping pong movie definitely exist. A quick search on amazon finds this, and if it's on amazon you can definitely find it elsewhere.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

I don't think I saw this mentioned earlier, but reading the manga I noticed a difference in the way they score games. Quickly googling it says that the manga is the correct way - anyone know why they changed it in the show?

E: nevermind I actually read the article more carefully and apparently the standard just changed in-between the two being made. That's kind of weird.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

sharktamer posted:

At the beginning, I didn't really get all the hype, but holy poo poo does it deliver by the end.

That's exactly how I felt about Tatami Galaxy. I'm in the middle of watching Kemonozume right now (just started, really), and as far as I know all I have left of his to watch after that is Mind Game and his short in Genius Party. I'll be pretty sad when there's nothing left of his to watch. :smith:

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

laplace posted:

Kick-Heart, the "Food Chain" episode of Adventure time, Noiseman: Sound Insect, and the Noximilien L'horloger Wakfu Special all have Yuasa's touch and are all excellent. So is Cat Soup, but his work on that was less than the other things listed.

Seen all of those but Noiseman and the Wakfu Special, I'll definitely check them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

no.

• Locked thread