Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

I'm lazy so I'm just going to copy what I posted in the thread on reddit for the Tampa/Orlando game.

quote:

I was at this game, an Orlando supporter put on a green shirt and went up in to the Ralph's Mob section then started waving a large OC flag. The Rowdies supporters were shoving him away then a dozen OC supporters ran across the stadium to get involved (Each group was on one side of the baseball stadium). It was a big mess and pretty embarrassing for both parties. I was sitting below the OC supporters above one of the dug outs so I got a pretty good view of the police/OC supporter interactions.

Ralph's Mob

OC Supporters

Actual Soccer

Altercation, in chronological order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

The Rowdies scored a point away at Minnesota!

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

King of False Promises posted:

That was one of the worst Rowdies games ever. I was sitting in the midfield seats right next to Coach Hill. Absolute poo poo refs (even more so than normal). Now, the Rowdies didn't play well at all, but the amount of time wasting and lack of cards for blatant tugs and fouls was just horrible.

I was in GA, there was a clear corner the Rowdies earned that the side judge ruled a goal kick. I started to leave after the second goal in stoppage time.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

2-0 before the red card. Even with ten men, allowing 5 goals in incredibly embarrassing.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

The Loons are pretty bad, they only managed a one win all season against the Rowdie Soccer Men from the Tampa Bay Area.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

I'm excited for next season. The Rowdies have lots of roster spots to fill, a stadium to remodel, will have a new coach and now have a new GM. We still have Shane Hill though :argh:

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

I was also under the impression that many USL PRO teams don't meet the ownership requirements for D2 ($s).

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Can't wait to go see the finished product next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Shane Hill is officially gone

• Locked thread