Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

This show is still as crazy as ever. I wish more people watched it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

His voice seems off to me this year, like it got redubbed by some 70 year old smoker trying to whisper.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

KilGrey posted:

I'm 4 episodes into the first season and really like this show. The thread title leads me to believe most don't, is there any particular reason?

The show gets pretty drat weird in places, and they make Da Vinci create all sorts of gadgets way ahead of his time, but it's fun. Maybe because it wasn't some huge Starz hit?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New showrunner. Will be interesting to see if anything changes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't know, I like this season more than the last.

• Locked thread