Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Comcast will tell you that it's downloading faster but it'll really be the same speed that it is now. You'll also be paying more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
There's someone in the D&D Israel thread that's resorted to saying the US can't criticize Israeli apartheid because it practices apartheid in Puerto Rico.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't be surprised if the leadership secretly wanted to perform an alpha strike on all of Gaza.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Flaky posted:

This is what I don't understand about Hamas. If you want to be a legit terror organisation, your opponent has to look powerless to stop you from escalating violence against civilians. So how come there aren't huge waves of car bombings in Israel like there are in Iraq? Why rely on totally lovely missiles that no Israeli is really scared of? Is the IDF really capable of enforcing such a police state that this is impossible?

Movement of people and goods into and out of Gaza is tightly controlled by Israel and Egypt in the name of security and of "putting Gaza on a diet". The best weapons they have to launch attacks against Israel are literally warhead-less rockets made out of metal pipes and launched by fertilizer and ammonia.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They're nicknamed "Piss Rockets". Here is one in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqiHchsbE0

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Do you mind if I shell or carpet bomb your neighborhood with your friends and family a few hundred times a month?

Fixed that for you

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
In other news this monster meal could be a real killer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We can take i/p stuff to GBS or DND. This threads been doing to well for to long to let a war get it gassed.

• Locked thread