Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Snowdens Secret posted:

Defend the rights and strange indigineous language of ethnic Yoopers

poo poo the UP is practically canada already, eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Example of turbo stupid:

Respectfully disagree :colbert:

I actually I don't, Dan Choi was a grade-A attention whore.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Manning says US public lied to about Iraq from the start. Also declares water is wet and sky is blue.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Edit: Redacted due to hurt fee-fees.

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jun 17, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Actually we should have let them continue to be the badass alpha bushido rulers of Asia.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo about the troops in any meaningful way, so it ain't happening.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

go3 posted:

Lets not pretend this White House has ever had any pull with the Senate

The Senate controlled by Democrats?

:what:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Mortabis posted:

None of those senators are part of the administration.

:downsbravo:

How could I have missed this?

Shut up and color at the kiddie table. Adults are talking.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Best Friends posted:

They believe Mohammad is extremely pleased about that, as do our faithful allies in Saudi Arabia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia#Saudi_Arabia

These people were complete savages until the 20th century; poo poo most of them still are -- the only really civilized Arabs are the ones who left that armpit of the planet and settled in a Good Country the United States. Is it any surprise when they do poo poo like this?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

psydude posted:

I'm not going to bother responding to the rest of your post, because I really don't care enough about I/P to bother debating sources of body counts (you're right, they are mostly unreliable, so there's really no point in trying to guess); however the reason why people are focusing on this is because Israel and Hamas are rational state actors that actually respond to diplomatic measures and the conflict is in an early enough stage where it can be effectively nipped in the bud. Syria and Libya have been going on for years at this point and frankly, trying to give a poo poo about them is hard because no amount of American meddling is going to fix either situation.

Or you can continue to delude yourself into thinking the entire world is out to get Israel because it's Jewish.

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

psydude posted:

You said it yourself: Hamas is holding out for more, because they know they'll get it. That's a rational behavior, and it can be worked with in a diplomatic sense. The same is true for North Korea every time they throw a hissy fit and start lobbing shells at the South.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Locked thread