Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Think it's pretty obvious that the US never plans for anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

maffew buildings posted:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/15/net-neutrality-fcc.html

I'm not even going to try and read about this on any other news site, it took me three tries to wrap my head around this article. The level of retard ball being played in the FCC is astounding and the idea of providers being able to charge companies like Netflix for faster connections to their end consumer is pretty jacked in my opinion. However I am sure that the staunchest of sweater wearing, micro-brew drinking opponents of this, being as how it will slight smaller businesses, will fully support the "two-tiered internet" once they realize they may occasionally experience slight lag on House of Cards night with their girlfriend.

Nah, you're looking at it the wrong way. Use this as an outreach issue, I'm pretty sure this is one time where a majority of people who yell about guns on the internet would fully support armed militia members hanging around the FCC offices.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Obama Africanus posted:

Jesus Christ I didn't know how deep that cocksucker had gotten into different non-civil-liberty-infringing related poo poo. I'll be honest that doesn't surprise me at all. Think about it, we'd treat mil-ops FISA stuff as the holy grail of classified since it's kinda extra constitutional and we need to really prevent scrutiny of the activities at all to prevent constitutional scrutiny if the premise of the whole loving op.. So yeah, we lock that poo poo down like crazy. So what'd he get and leak? He got some documents that were oblique to day to day FISA ops poo poo, since almost all of that is ratholed down the FBI/CSS/NSA/CIA so far it's not even funny.

But he got a poo poo ton of day to day program access level poo poo on no kidding current foreign surveillance ops, you know our legit purpose for having the NSA... And that's what he's handed over to Russia.. Meanwhile, his big leaks on the FISA poo poo have almost been open secrets in the national security world for half of forever.

If he truly was an ideologue I hope that loving retard sacrificed a ton of our national security for very little long term impact on domestic civil liberties and to keep his rear end outta prison.

Because as I see it best case scenario this is some human being who wanted to expose the NSA beast and civil liberties issue.. And he stole a lot of special program family jewels to ensure his stupid rear end didn't die or go to prison for his exposing.

Which would explain why he didn't leak all these secrets to the press.. But, if he's loving giving it to the KGB anyway that makes no loving sense unless he's the dumbest human being ever or worst case he was KGB the whole time. And not worst case because "holy poo poo look what that rear end in a top hat gave them" way but instead if he was a KGB plant.. worst case scenario they've got us so penetrated they orchestrated this fuckers whole hurrang, and they were willing to lose his steady and competent access to special access programs and secure networks just to embarrass the U.S. timed with some goddamn grand scheme of putins.

Worst case means they didn't **need** this dipshit faggots continued access because it's assured elsewhere. Likely in depth and breadth.

Think of how loving easy it would have been to get agents clearance and access within only a little competent effort on their (The KGB's) part.

To demonstrate how easy it was to get a clearance and access to legitimately sensitive poo poo, look no further than our own forum.

Worst case isn't even Snowden being a plant from the KGB. The worst case is that the KGB needed to embarrass the U.S. more than continuing his good access. Because that's already been assured several times over.

That's the loving worst case. Those internet ultra left wing Stalin apologizing commie D&D weirdos exist outside I'd that forum and are probably working as bronies and technicians in every major NOC in the DoD.

Jesus loving Christ what a horrifying thought.

Senator I have in my hands a list of three hundred bronies who work for the departments of defense, education, and state.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

psydude posted:

I'd like to think these disagreements are settled by drinking competitions.

This would help explain why China and Russia spy so much, trying to outdrink those fuckers is basically suicide.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
My friend always said the sketchiest place he'd ever been was a Russian ghetto in Israel, which makes a lot of sense.

• Locked thread