Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

It's pretty cool that a failed state has access to nuclear weapons in a fragile region of the world.

It's pretty terrifying.

BBC news posted:

India's army reportedly spent six months watching "Chinese spy drones" violating its air space, only to find out they were actually Jupiter and Venus.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23455128

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Tikrit has now fallen too

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/12/crisis-in-iraq-insurgents-take-major-cities-live-blog

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ded posted:

With all of the Iraqi security forces such huge pussies how did Saddam stay in power for so long?

Iraq's security forces under saddam just captured mosul and tikrit.

The BBC did a 3 part documentary that's really good looking at iraq including how the military got turned into an insurgency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UpxpnvG_s

Loving Africa Chaps fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Jun 13, 2014

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

[*] Dubai & Abu Dhabi have both built expansive international airports to support their growing tourism & industry sectors.

Haha no they had a dickwaving competition and built the airports in order to service their trophy airlines, it wasn't due to demand

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Courthouse posted:

We should just give them a one year free card from external involvement to settle the issue, and promise to pretend that we didn't see what happened during that time. May the best Semites win.

You need to give palestinians 3 billion dollars too to even it up. Think of the rad rockets they'd come up if they had that.

EDIT: the interesting thing about iron dome is that the palestinians could put serious financial hurt on isreal by having $100 rockets get shot down by $50k intercepts

Loving Africa Chaps fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Jul 13, 2014

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Mexico would be a crater. Israel shows way more restraint than any world power would given a similar situation. Look at Chechnya and how China handles EVERYTHING

I dunno mate they bomb the poo poo out of gaza on the regs

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm going to come right out and say it. Isreal is a fascist state that only gets away with what it does because of guilt tripping countries about the holocaust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Obama Africanus posted:

Factually it's not, the point is that the facts don't matter- gently caress those savages, we gave 'em a seat at the table to get their little state, they cried and said no, tried to eradicate us, and will now be subject to us.

It's as simple as that. We don't have to be honest peace brokers, we owe the world, least of loving all the failed perpetrators of our eradication, nothing. Not a goddamn thing. The extreme measures that are taken to save civilian lives when Israel high speed delivers HMX to a Hamas connected building are insane. They send loving text messages, flyers, radio broadcasts, and a dummy bomb, all in the name if saving these subhumans from their rightful retribution.

It's so loving Jewish to have the most blood thirsty and technologically capable military force in the cradle of human civilization and still make warfare into a loving Woody Allen movie.

We needn't hide open contempt for these savages, honestly. gently caress them all, you've not seen a holocaust until you've peeped the directors cut remix. When the last Savage takes it's last breath in the last fight we'll finally know peace in the Middle East. But I kid you not, it'll have to be a peace on top a pile of skulls because anything less will just continue the same loving cycle that started before humans developed written language.

quote:

Most [snip] technologically capable military force
lol

quote:

cradle of human civilization
loving lol

Purely going by the numbers it seems quicker to kill all the Israelis then the Arabs, agreed? I mean no one's going to miss their eurovision entry anyway

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

This is one video from the Hague demonstration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o443KJiBTU

Those aren't ISIS flags are they? they haven't got the hosed up circle.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

Yeah basically Hamas can't get its guys to figure out that when you launch rockets out of a UNRWA school courtyard you have to make sure the school isn't in the rocket's path. Oops! It's cool, when you post the deathcounts from 'due to the war with Jewish aggressors' you can count on the Western press to change that to 'from Israeli shells.'

And even if the Israelis show pictures showing the impacts clearly on the wrong side of the building you can get your Hamas guys who also work for UNWRA (as stated before they're thoroughly penetrated) to route up a statement of disagreement and grave concern. Safe!

Frankly I'm surprised UNRWA admitted they've found a third school used as a Hamas missile magazine / launch point. Doesn't say if they gave those missiles back to Hamas, too.

Ca... Caro? but you're dead

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Mustang posted:

gently caress Israel. gently caress Palestine. gently caress the Middle East.

Agreed

So current world round up
pre:
Middle east   - 420 do a sectarian violence eryday
Africa        - Ebola
South America - nations defaulting
Europe        - Russia 2: soviet harder
South Asia    - gang rape and taliban
Asia          - anime

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

joat mon posted:

The Western ideal of proportionality, if it has ever applied in the real world, doesn't apply here.
The Sumerian ideal of an eye for an eye is an anachronism from the mythological past.
This is tribal honor warfare. This is the Chicago way.

Bibi sighed as he drew his katana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I've done the math and the best option is to pull aid from Israel so the Arabs invade and Israel turns the Middle East into glass

• Locked thread