Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Example of turbo stupid:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

psydude posted:

A letter of reprimand can destroy your career if you're in the Army.

because as a ten year e-4 his career was totally going places before that incident

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

psydude posted:

Or it can act as a bar to reenlistment. Half of the guys in this unit survive on drill pay alone back home, so that'd probably ruin them.

well i know active side at least a 10 year e-4 wouldn't be reenlisting anyways, not sure how it works in fake army

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't know how much of it was ready to get underway at a moments notice, or was even air/seaworthy.

basically none of it

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles...1983371478.html

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Courthouse posted:

BTW, does the Budapest Memorandum actually have any guarantees? People keep waving it around, but I don't actually see it saying anyone has to actually do something about any non-nuclear breaches. Is there something I'm missing, or is this just a nice piece of paper to wave at the Russians?

nope, but apparently ukraine thought it did and demolished their military cause they thought the us/uk would totally bail them out if they got invaded

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Trabisnikof posted:

You really think a few more helicopters or tanks would have done anything to stop Putin?

what? ukraine let their military decay into basically nothing from a pretty sizeable one because they interpreted the budapest memorandum to mean that the us/uk would step in and help them fight off an invasion if it happened

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Snowdens Secret posted:

Look at the numbers again, majority support is only among ages 45 and up. Or roughly the people who reached draft age before the Wall fell. I think that's a pretty telling line.

what's the free market solution

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Trabisnikof posted:

There is 0% chance of any sort of "gun restriction" occurring. People are already arguing for arming everyone on base at all times.

wait are you even a vet? there's a 0% chance of anyone extra getting armed despite what anyone's clamoring for

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
lt who shot himself in the hand while demonstrating the whole if you push in on the barrel far enough it won't fire trick with a loaded m9

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

iyaayas01 posted:

So did Ukraine seriously think that the Budapest Memorandum was a binding document that committed the US to come rushing to defend their territorial integrity?

I'm sorry, I don't understand how it's suddenly US "weakness" because a bunch of drunk Eastern Europeans couldn't be bothered to understand basic loving language in a non-binding memorandum. Guess you should've had someone halfway competent in the reading comprehension department heading up your foreign policy thinking?

Also yes, this is 100% an effort by the right-wingers in Japan to use the issue to further bolster their push to get a real military.

apparently that is a large part of why ukraine let their military decay to the point it has, they legitimately thought the US and the UK would step in and protect them in the event they got invaded

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
cool

http://www.popsci.com/article/techn...ts-fda-approval

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

how i see that discussion going:

"that idea is dumb as gently caress, no"

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Baloogan posted:

Why are there so many people who want russian cock in mouth?

they didn't watch ur bitchin game stream where you pissed this guy off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

lightpole posted:

They outlawed those vending machines over a decade ago.

The used panties ones, I think they still have the fresh panties around but I haven't been to Japan for awhile.

please don't white knight glorious nippon

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
whole bunch of russians miss the soviet union

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

referred to ukraine as the ukraine, obviously not a reputable source

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
poo poo's going down in ukraine yo

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Godholio posted:

So will most of GiP.

come on, we all wanted it to be real

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
whip's that cop that shot himself trying to shoot a dogge

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
also i'm fairly sure that neither iraq war would qualify as the most catastrophic war of the 20th century

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

genderstomper58 posted:

the president is only one guy man

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

genderstomper58 posted:

The correction in the article is pretty funny, I guess even horse fuckers deserve Their Preferred Pronouns :patriot:

well it is gawker

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

reuters posted:

The total cost of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, the Pentagon's costliest weapons program, is now seen at $1.42 trillion, down about 6 percent from $1.50 trillion, including research, development, procurement and operations through 2065.

O_o

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/17/us-lockheed-fighter-idUSBREA3G27K20140417

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

:shibewow:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Courthouse posted:

Has anyone posted on Boko Haram kidnapping 200 schoolgirls and intending to sell them into slavery? Seems like a decent candidate for the west riding to the rescue and getting us stuck in another quagmire.

maybe if the kids were white or if whatever country this is used to be a french colony

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

KirbyKhan posted:

Yes, has nothing to do with these murdering sons of bitches and everything to do with policy. Sometimes 3 dudes are gonna murder, and the policy is fine as is. Put those motherfuckers on the cross and be done with it.

lmao tell me you're in korea and that this is a course of action you honestly think would ever happen cause this gonna get real fun real soon

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
pack it in boys, america is over

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/05/14/pentagon-chelsea-manning/9069755/

USA Today posted:

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has approved an Army request to transfer national-security secrets leaker Pvt. Chelsea Manning to a civilian prison that could provide her treatment to transition to a woman, Pentagon officials say.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Courthouse posted:

You've certainly come to the right place then. :allears:

i already like him more than you

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

in 20 years time will transracial people be the next big thing?

why wait 20 years?

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Casimir Radon posted:

You are correct. The opinions of dipshit libertarians who couldn't hack it in ROTC are indeed outside the scope of this thread.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Genocide Tendency posted:

Perhaps we are hearing different stories about ACA.

Because from what I have read/heard about, its been a loving disaster from go. Which is exactly what we should expect from the federal government when it comes to social programs.

Or is our stellar public education system a solid example of how I am wrong here.

Or is our stellar management of social security funding a solid example of how I am wrong here.

Or is our stellar economic recovery plan a solid example of how I am wrong here.

Or is our stellar....

so what's the ~free market~ solution to everything

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

orange juche posted:

isnt that the wrong eye? :confused: She's closing her eye that is in line with the scope.

i wouldn't be so sure about that being a her

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
john wayne was a draft dodging human being hth

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
WHY WAS TRAFFIC PROBLEMS EMAIL SENT

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

orange juche posted:

E: you know what, never mind, I am just gonna link the PDF here for you to read, it's pretty :gonk:

http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/doha/industrial/13-00785.a1.pdf

could be worse

http://www.stripes.com/news/germany-based-army-officer-convicted-of-raping-three-daughters-1.285804

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
OBUMMER DOESN'T SUPPORT OUR BRAVE POWS!!!!!!

NIGGER DEATH TURBO fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 31, 2014

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mike-o posted:

god drat it we enlisted are some dumb fucks

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

I don't know how they would know the camera/compass/journal is gone, unless it was something he had sitting on his table out in the open. I lived with a dude in a trailer for 14 months and I couldn't tell you a single thing he owned (or if it was missing)outside of his laptop.

maybe he was planning to steal dudes stuff at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
peta's running a new campaign linking autism to dairy products, looking forward to measles and polio coming back while kids break bones trying to walk down stairs in 20 years

• Locked thread