Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Davey and Randy yelling "gently caress YOU BRO" in unison was great. I forgot how good that episode was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
There's no way Melissa's unfamiliarity with the words "bukkake", "bestiality", or "mochi" can be real. Don't you live in L.A.?!?!?!

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I had sex with Brendon Walsh Ahahaha

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
hey that was a good combined 200 ep'er because I at least got to hear Davey sometimes

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
The latest episode made my heart sing.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

I don't know if anyone still listens to this but Dr. Davey Grohl was on the most recent ep and it ruled

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
DAVEY EP??? booooyaaah I'm listening to that ASAP
I've fallen out of the Bone Zone lately, barely listened to any of "Season 4" or really any episodes since like last summer.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

TheFallenEvincar posted:

DAVEY EP??? booooyaaah I'm listening to that ASAP
I've fallen out of the Bone Zone lately, barely listened to any of "Season 4" or really any episodes since like last summer.

Oh no you've missed their "calling in a bomb threat to a children's hospital" recurring prank call, their best prank calls yet!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah these last two were loving awesome. Recommend some other good ones, I haven't listened since dave left

booonnnne zoooooonnee
the mother loving groohhhhlll zone

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

DJ BK posted:

Yeah these last two were loving awesome. Recommend some other good ones, I haven't listened since dave left

booonnnne zoooooonnee
the mother loving groohhhhlll zone

I always liked the Melissa Villasenor ones, especially the first few. Her really peppy personality and innocence plays well with the terribleness of Walsh and Liedtke.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Johnny Pemberton eps are really good too

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
it's jurassic, jurassic paaark

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
So back onboard now that Davey's a sometimes guest

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
so glad I was alive to witness Jewy CGay