Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
ZSB, literally the best commish posts. Thanks for making this poo poo still fun to be a part of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Golden Eagles upset the #15 Trojans 24-13. r2a

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

#15 Golden Eagles sadly walk into Beaver Stadium and trounce my alma mater 27-14 to go to 3-0. Sadly if it was real life I guess. r2a

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

From the Carousel thread, Texas had mentioned not getting home until tonight - so you probably won't hear anything until then.

Thanks Cletus! Sly I'm good tonight all night whenever

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Slywalker13 posted:

How about at 8PM central? Should give me enough time to feed the baby.

We're doing coaching carousel at that time, so however long that takes, prob shortly after 8pm central

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Looks like it didnt happen :( Ill be on NHL just send me an invite

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Slywalker13 posted:

BC over UNC 27-17. GG Texas, for whatever reason my line sucked on both sides of the ball.

edit: oh and it's time to bench Gibson, his inaccuracy is infuriating.

Yeah gg man. I didnt know what would be more sporting ; to run out the clock or kick the fg and give you the ball back. I wasnt trying to run up the score, just give you the ball back. And judging by what happened on that last play Im glad I at least took the 3 lol.

I think the biggest key in the game was starting field position. On average I got the ball at like the 40 yard line where my kicker was putting the ball through the uprights on the kickoffs. Just my two cents it couldve gone either way I think.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

Good job Texas! You've been having some trouble in the other dynasties so it's nice to see you pull such an upset.

Holding Sly to 17 is definitely impressive. He torched my zone defense last time we played.

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

Just got home from a weekend trip to DC.

Hell yeah! Hopefully you had fun in my hometown!

The Louisville Cardinals prepared well and put up a great fight, but eventually fell to 0-7 after losing to the #5 Golden Eagles 30-17.

BC improves to 7-0. Smh Louisville, my how the mighty have fallen.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

Online now if you see this and can play soon.

I will hopefully be getting to sleep early tonight so I might be around for only an hour at most (obviously if we start a game I'll be around until it's done).

Had a great time - wedding + reception at the Mellon Auditorium. First time seeing a Hindu ceremony, it was amazing. Ended up at the rooftop bar at the W after the reception and I guess we got some kind of crazy bottle service where they have sparklers in the bottles as they bring them to you - seemed a bit excessive but definitely exciting when you're already drunk. Memory gets hazy at that point!

drat that's big timin sounds like fun. Great view's of Obama's house from up there I hear.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The #5 Golden Eaqles continue their improbable (and admittedly lucky) undefeated run as they move to 7-0 with a 42-14 victory over the Demon Deacons.

I'll be in Denver until next Tuesday, so I prefer we hold off on the advance after this next advance so I can get my game in. I'll be checking the thread updates on the app tho in case that may be a problem.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Advanced.

User Games:
VT vs BC #Top5Match
Miami vs FSU #Top3Match
UNC vs NCSU #12v13Rivalry

Texas, I'm around all of tonight and most of tomorrow so just lemme know if you can play this weekend.

I'm back I'll be on the next two nights

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Okay dude, let's shoot for tomorrow night then! Say 7 CT?

Works for me

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I'll be able to play after my gf finishes exercising so say 8 ct just to be safe. Sorry for the delay.

Cool Im on now whenever youre ready.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Really up to you and Texas, I'm not opposed to waiting, but I'd prefer Wreckus provide some insight as to whether he'd be able to play it around then or not.

Hope your personal business is sorting itself out man.

If no one minds waiting, I'd rather play the user game since we don't have that many user battles in these leagues these days.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

Texas, I'm back home again. We can play any time tomorrow, just let me know

Can you go Tuesday night?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

Name a time

How bout 8 est

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Sorry Piper I just got back from Bonnaroo today. I can play tonight or some other time this week.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Ill be there

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Piper posted:

Ready to rock?

On now, sorry for the delay.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

Anyone hear from Wreckus lately? He was just starting to turn things around for BC.

Sorry for the absence and no response. Like I said in the SEC, just been really busy. I'd like to continue with BC, I haven't quit on NCAA yet.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Alas that we weren't able to play, but nothing was going to stop this team so it's not the most painful forfeit. Hokies finish 14-0, ACC Champs, National Champs with a 52-7 W over UNC. Defense did their thing and smothered the opposing offense.

There are 2 remaining Bowl Games for BC & FSU. Y'all have 24 hours, tomorrow evening I will advance us to the start of the off season and get the big post up.

Will play at 6 tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Well welcome back to this game after a hiatus I guess. What a horrible game. One of the most screwed I've been by EA.

4 turnovers to 0 for Mizzou, my players dropped clear picks every time when their linemen picked balls off.

2 stops on 4th and goal against me.

3rd and 13 using all my timeouts with over a minute remaining to get the ball back running a full blitz, Tigers RB jukes around entire team for game-ending first down.

First downs: BC - 20, Mizzou - 11. Total offense: BC - 458, Mizzou - 398. Not that that guarantees a win.

Whatever, ready for next season.

• Locked thread