Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Go full on Air Raid and ditch all running plays. Make Mike Leach proud!

Or just read up on it a take on some of the core concepts - http://web.archive.org/web/20110801045625/http://ncaastrategies.com/utopia/topic/72270-the-air-raid-offense/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Piper looks like we have a game. Would you like to knock it out today? I'm off for the rest of the day today.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

Wanna play now?

My bad for missing this. You have any times this week? I'll be available before 12 PM and after 12 am until Friday and I'll be free all weekend.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

I can't play during the AM hours so we'll have aim for the weekend. Or sim it?

Name a time I'm not doing anything this weekend.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

I can't play during the AM hours so we'll have aim for the weekend. Or sim it?

Hey will you be free any time soon?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

Can we set a tentative time of 7pm EST tonight? Really anytime 7 to 11 is good for me tonight.

Yeah thats fine

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Sorry about the end of the game Piper. I wanted to check out the Saftey blitzes. I think they should be banned as the Saftey is unblockable no matter what play is run.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Holy poo poo didnt notice the advance. MAkev I wont really be available until Saturday.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

MAkev posted:

Saturday or after is fine, I'll probably be busy on Sunday during the day with easter things

I'm free after 10 PM Central during the week and free all weekend.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Lets try for around 10:30.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UVA over USCe 28 - 0.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

AfterFather posted:

Ok I am done. I cannot load up any dynasties without this drat game locking up. I either get Commissioner has Changed Settings or the game locking up when loading the tuner update/loading the dynasty. I cannot take this anymore.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

der juicen posted:

UVA WANT to try this Friday might 10cst?

Yeah thats a good time for me.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

der juicen posted:

UVA WANT to try this Friday might 10cst?

I'm going to have to work late tonight. Want to try tomorrow? I'll be free all day.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Want to try for earlier in the day?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm available right now if you want to play.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
R2A

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Slywalker13 posted:

AF I think I can go most evening this week, not tonight. When works best you?

I'm free most nights after 10 PM Central.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Slywalker13 posted:

Let me know if you get free earlier any day, that's way past my bedtime. If we can't we'll shoot for this weekend.

Can you play now?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
USC, UTEP, Alabama (1 Back but still Pro Style), Boise St., Arkansas St., and a few others. Just look through the Multiple, One Back, and Pro style offenses. They're all pretty much the same thing they just use different sets.

Slywalker13 posted:

Let me know if you get free earlier any day, that's way past my bedtime. If we can't we'll shoot for this weekend.

Want to try and play this weekend?

E: Damnit I'm going to re-create my pro style playbook. It's so drat fun but it throws off my timing with my spread offenses.

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 13, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Slywalker13 posted:

Would Friday at 10PM central work? I may be supposed to go to New Orleans this weekend as a Mother's day gift.

I'm being asked to work late again tonight. Put me on AP so this game can get played and we can advance.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah I'm online now. I can knock out one more game.

I see sly is already playing the game. Go ahead and knock it out.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I started out passing because you stuck to a base 43 Defense and I felt I could attack the edges of the field. When I did try to run option the plays were getting blown up in the backfield by either a defensive tackle or the defensive end. The only option plays that worked were the Triple Option plays and I don't like running those too ofton. The defense I was running was the 3-3-5 and yeah you could have passed more. My pass rush is non-existent outside of my defensive tackle on this team. Poor CPU recruiting.

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 23:24 on May 17, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Just came in from my jog. I'm free right now if you want to play

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah, I should be on most of the day. If you can play now I can go.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

Talk about a trap game. Virginia came to play as they picked me off 3x and downright embarrassed my defense. I probably should've played more man as that particular coverage seemed to give you trouble.

Way to mix up your play calling and keep me on my heels.

Virginia with the upset of the year: 35-32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ91fg2VZdA

I got lucky on 1 of those interceptions in the end zone. I think it bounced off of one player into my linebackers arms. Yeah man did give me trouble and I would audible out of the play I had called into a run which was stuffed immediately but I'll take that over an interception.

I think my team played way over their heads in this game. No way that it should have been as close as it should have been.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Gonna try and buy a car. As a car guy the Corolla I currently drive really does none of the things I want my car to do so it's about time to reuse the capital from my last nice car on a new foolish vehicle. Basically just a day trip north, but I'll prb be up in the area again in August and perhaps we can connect and rock out a game or two IRL. CRAZY THOUGHTS.

I hope you are not going to buy a Car from any of the lots off Division in Arlington.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
You may want to try and delete your game files for NCAA 14. Doing that really helped me out and fixed all the issues with this game locking up and freezing on me.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I've never tried but I'm sure that you can.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm on right now if you want to knock this game out.

Also we're so close to Wheel of Destiny

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jun 28, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I had a visit from mom. I'll let you know when I'm available.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'l be online for the rest of the night... had a hard day laying cement... always fear unannounced visits from mom.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm back

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Russell Athletic Bowl: #10 UVA vs Norther Illinois

:negative:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Hah, I didn't even notice that. I was more disappointed with playing a bowl game against a directional school from Illinois.

UVA beats Northern Illinois 38-0.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UVA is going to be a dumpster fire next year. My QB was the only one keeping that thing afloat and now he's gone. :qq:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I feel like finding decent Offensive Linemen is the hardest thing in the game. Tight Ends my have lower overall ratings but I can usually find a decent blocking and receiving tight end. With linemen if you strike out early you will be hosed as most of them are only good at 1 thing and awful at others. I find the most important skills linemen can have are Acceleration and Impact Blocking.

I've been able to convert Hard Hitting Strong Safeties into Linebackers and they seem to fare pretty well.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UVA r2a

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UVA is R2A. Looks like a middle of the road team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UVA R2A. Hopefully I get new Assistant Coaches next year.

• Locked thread