Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Anti-Vaxxing is like anti-nuclear hysteria or anti-environmentalism.

We solved problems so they aren't problems and now dumbfucks want to gamble everyone's lives on the idea that they were never problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

What's the story behind this? I've heard the islamaphobia version of people claiming Allah said not to get vaccinated so they were refusing WHO polio vaccines but, I haven't heard anything about it being a problem state side.

The CIA used fake tests/vaccines to track and kill Columbian counterfeiters as a dry run. Then they used stolen vaccines and samples from family to get Bin Laden. In both cases the targeted populations were allowed to believe they were inoculated.

Big Hubris fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 8, 2014

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

How to tell if you have the stomach flu:

Are your poo poo and vomit the same color?

Is it dripping from the ceiling?

Is some retard on the news saying that stomach flu is no big deal?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

I was just being facetious, ultra-fundies should have no problem with vaccines because they believe god could just make super ebola flu to get rid of us any time he wants.

Eventually you get to the level of initiation/comprehension where spiritual warfare makes sense. Rock music is "sinful". "Almighty God"'s influence does not extend to "worldly" things. "God" could totally kill you, but chooses not to because he's so "loving". The "God" of the church is separate from every other church and their false gods. It's abuser logic turned to 10.

Big Hubris fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Aug 20, 2016

• Locked thread