Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Shoot them up with all-natural crude oil, maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

If only they were subjecting themselves to it and not their or other people's kids.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

One of my proudest possessions is a spelling bee award with my name spelled incorrectly on it.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

The willful ignorance and refusal to listen of these people is why I finally just started supporting making the vaccines mandatory. Pull all non-medical exemptions and let them homeschool if they don't like it.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Evil Fluffy posted:

The organic movement is full of up-their-own-rear end middle class (or better) people who want to feel better than you while also being easy marks for people to fleece. They're only slightly less idiotic than the people who defend Raw Milk.

• Locked thread