Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Jarmak posted:

Can't, on CQ and my runner isn't here to cover

Watch ends when the pin hits.

I need money for weed and poo poo. Aside from rolling Jarmak I need advice. Killers only plz.

Edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Went to waffle house this morning because I'm hungover like holy hell and this frumpy bitch behind the counter was complaining about her community college algebra class and how it sucks having to work to pay for that poo poo FUCKIN LAFFO

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Went to waffle house this morning because I'm hungover like holy hell and this frumpy bitch behind the counter was complaining about her community college algebra class and how it sucks having to work to pay for that poo poo FUCKIN LAFFO

lol owned

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Fart Sandwiches posted:

This is hilarious on multiple levels because no one ever has to pay to learn high school math provided they don't drop out to work at the Waffle House.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
My recruiter sold me on the loan repayment option but failed to mention it had to be in my contract before signing.

In army, still got 30k in student loans. I got owned.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Cyks posted:

My recruiter sold me on the loan repayment option but failed to mention it had to be in my contract before signing.

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Cyks posted:

lmfao

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cyks posted:

:a2m:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Cyks posted:

laughing so hard im crying right now

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Cyks posted:

Your reenlistment bonus should more than make up for it. :haw:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Cyks posted:

And now you know to read everything before you sign anything.

Mad Dragon posted:

Your reenlistment bonus should more than make up for it. :haw:
He'll just pay it off with all of his sweet, sweet deployment money!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cyks posted:

dumbass

I took SLRP for student loans from a trade school. That was three years of my four year contract to trade back, left me with 50% on post-9/11. But I get voc rehab and that's better than post-9/11.

still. dumbass. and I'm a dumb sumbitch myself, but at least I got SLRP written into my contract.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
we're all pretty dumb when you think about it

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
yes. yes we are.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
not as dumb as people with student loans :smuggo:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

we're all pretty dumb when you think about it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

everyone deserves to die when you think about it

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

ZappDash posted:

cant wait until the entire world burns in atomic fire

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

You.

I like you.

That's why I hope you're smack dab in the middle of ground zero when everything goes down.

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 29, 2014

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I am getting a full bachelors degree without even touching my GI bill. Thanks Obama!

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

ZappDash posted:

You.

I like you.

That's why I hope you're smack dab in the middle of ground zero when everything goes down.

Me too.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

I am getting a full bachelors degree without even touching my GI bill. Thanks Obama!

proud of u

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Hah I got an achievement grant on top of the school already being free cause of the GI Bill, stupid loving poors

(am I doing this right?)

(seriously going to school is going to be the highest paid civilian job I've ever had)

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Thanks bru.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

Jarmak posted:

Hah I got an achievement grant on top of the school already being free cause of the GI Bill, stupid loving poors

(am I doing this right?)

(seriously going to school is going to be the highest paid civilian job I've ever had)

holy gently caress that is an amazing idea

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Helldump Immunity. posted:

No matter what job you had people will still ask if u ~killed anyone~

:sicknasty:

"Not yet." *stare*

But seriously, I started college right after high school, and failed miserably after a semester, but hey I got laid a lot. Did 4 years in the USMC to get my poo poo together and after that college was laughably easy, got laid even more, and I was clearing $1500/month with the GI Bill. Best decision ever.

And, I will never police call another cigarette butt for the rest of my life, so I have that going for me.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

GORDON posted:

"Not yet." *stare*

But seriously, I started college right after high school, and failed miserably after a semester, but hey I got laid a lot. Did 4 years in the USMC to get my poo poo together and after that college was laughably easy, got laid even more, and I was clearing $1500/month with the GI Bill. Best decision ever.

And, I will never police call another cigarette butt for the rest of my life, so I have that going for me.

sounds like youre whats right with america soldier :patriot:

SnarkyHipster
Feb 14, 2014
Just graduated last week. My GI Bill+Yellow Ribbon came out to about 250k....and I still have 9 months left. Who would have thought 4 years running around like a retard in the Marines was the best financial decision I've ever made.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

my parents are rich so i dont ever have to go to college or join the army

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
my parents paid for my college too. i guess military goons are just too big of "faggots" to have cool rich parents

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Yaoi Mandel posted:

my parents paid for my college too. i guess military goons are just too big of "faggots" to have cool rich parents

Oh yeah? Well I bet you don't get a bitchin discount at Home Depot or an entire section of reader's Digest in your honor, you scrub mother-fucker

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Yaoi Mandel posted:

lots of privilege in this post

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Well sure anybody can get tuition paid AND have an article in Reader's Digest if their mom stops chimping out long enough to give them away to rich people.

"chimping out" is ok in this context because orangutans are apes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Yaoi Mandel posted:

cool quotes around human being you human being, i hope your boyfriend distends your anus and you go septic

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

cool quotes around human being you human being, i hope your boyfriend distends your anus and you go septic

Wow dude, why are you so mad about being a poor retard whose parents didn't love him enough (or were too poor, or both) to pay for his college? Baby want a bottle?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I'm the guy who only posts about military crap and listens to Giant Bomb. And I call people faggots all the time, good thing I'm NOT gay myself

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
i make 500 posts a day in a pink forum about animes lol 5 tane stevia

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

genderstomper58 posted:

i make 500 posts a day in a pink forum about animes lol 5 tane stevia

That's weird of you to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU