Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the slut detective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Svartvit posted:

holu poo poo
Hulu™ poo poo

e: sound like a hairy situation OP

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Whorelord posted:

I swear there's something about goat loving being acceptable
goats have so much exposed hair that they're like, the super-sluts of nature, according to this logic

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Twee as gently caress posted:

i mean you got to love wahhabis being so paranoid about men and women mingling that they've created a situation where most people will gently caress someone of their own genders prison-style because they have no other outlets
I heard that there are very few real wahhabis to be found. It's just normal American horseradish ground with mustard, or something. :eng101:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Twee as gently caress posted:

if she didn't want to get raped, she wouldn't have dressed like that

practically beeehgging for it
holy poo poo I think I just found the explanation for brony cloppers

e: and furries

• Locked thread