Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
as if we needed a court to tell us that

http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/jordan-women-hijab-563388

quote:

The court announced late last week that it agreed with one lawyer's statement - based on a fatwa - that says a woman who does not cover up or wear a hijab is considered a “slut” and shouldn't be allowed to testify in court.

I mean look at their Queen

you can tell she's a slut who can't be trusted to ever accurately describe which of her relatives almost beat her to death for speaking to a man in the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
i cant wait for the 2018 groundbreaking trial of al-Mamlakah al-Urdunīyah al-Hāshimīyah versus Pauly D that once and for all proves that popped collars are legally only worn by douchebags

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Ferid posted:

Did you know Jordan ruled the courts and he had no hair?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Crewmine posted:

if a woman shaves all her hair can she go without the veil or is a perfectly smooth dome head also slutty

its haram for a woman to shave her head because it makes her look like a man and its forbidden

so if she shaves her head and fucks men she's probably a gay man so we should kill her just to make sure

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
although its permitted for a man to grow out his hair and he doesn't look like a woman

oh and like in afghanistan and pakistan its also permitted to make boys look like girls and gently caress them because its not gay or something apparently too

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Whorelord posted:

I swear there's something about goat loving being acceptable

i wouldnt be surprised

i mean after all saudi arabia has the most open and active gay scene in the region lol

i mean you got to love wahhabis being so paranoid about men and women mingling that they've created a situation where most people will gently caress someone of their own genders prison-style because they have no other outlets

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
if she didn't want to get raped, she wouldn't have dressed like that

practically beeehgging for it

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Although when you see how they treat a woman just walking around at Cairo University with her hair uncovered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI1Cm9W3pGk

makes u think its prob a good idea to wear a hijab or just not get out really

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
the idea of a muslim planet is pretty terrifying tbh when you realize that like 4 out of 5 victims of terrorism are muslims and all the civil wars and poo poo

for all of their talks about the kuffar, the Jews and the US, there is nothing Muslim extremists love more than killing other Muslims

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

PT6A posted:

And having sex with young boys dressed as girls, which is another thing I think we can do without.

Decebal posted:

Aren't the kuffar still children of the book ? A believer in Ali/Abu Bakr on the other hand is the worst kind of sinner.

Don't even get me started on those loving twirling sufi fuckwads :argh:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

I thought the sufis were the more chill and "mysterious" sect of Islam. Wouldn't they be better than the wahhabis ? Saints, dancing poetry etc.

they usually are, but some also decided to get in the terrorist game a while ago because if others are having fun, why shouldn't they? :geno:

it's the most artistic lead-up to suicide bombings you'll ever see

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
well you say it's liberal but you also said that women have more rights in islam than anywhere else sooooooo

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

anyone remember when like nearly 20 girls burned to death and like 50 others were injured because the firefighters arrived at their dorm and they were trying to get out but since they weren't dressed modestly enough they actually locked them in the building on fire?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Twat McTwatterson posted:

it's not the middle easts fault, they havent had enough time yet to catch up to everyone else. this is bc of the lingering effects of imperialism as well as the fact that christianity had a 600 year head start on islam.

:golfclap:

Completely indistinguishable from opinions of idiots who actually believe this poo poo

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

The_Cack posted:

let's carpet bomb jordan with sweet photoshops of their queen buttfucking the prophet mohammed :twisted:

I don't think Lowtax wants the Salman Rushdie treatment man

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Maybe it's like the Romans and they have like too much lead in the water. That would explain why like 95%+ of Egyptian women approve of removing a girl's clitoris with a dirty shard from a broken bottle (without anesthesia of course, drugs are haaram)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Vernii posted:

Just don't try and topple him because the HQ of the country's intelligence service is nicknamed "The Fingernail Factory" by Western agencies.

The last people to try and oust the King of Jordan were the Palestinians with Arafat at their helm. In a single month, he killed more Palestinians than 70 years of warfare with the Israelis.

Never forget that behind the smile of any leader in the Middle-East there's a man who's going to have all of your family brutally tortured then fed to dogs if he thinks you're a threat to his kingdom. Or you put too much milk in his coffee.

• Locked thread