Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Twee as gently caress posted:

although its permitted for a man to grow out his hair and he doesn't look like a woman

oh and like in afghanistan and pakistan its also permitted to make boys look like girls and gently caress them because its not gay or something apparently too

I swear there's something about goat loving being acceptable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Twee as gently caress posted:

i wouldnt be surprised

i mean after all saudi arabia has the most open and active gay scene in the region lol

i mean you got to love wahhabis being so paranoid about men and women mingling that they've created a situation where most people will gently caress someone of their own genders prison-style because they have no other outlets

my secular Turkish lecturer for middle eastern politics ranting about how retarded Wahhabis are has been the highlight of my university career

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

middle eastern rulers generally have fine bitches

• Locked thread