Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Is it actually relational? Theres already like 10 'ORM's and the only one I've seen with actual relational stuff is Beego

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

QPZIL posted:

What's the current frontrunner for web frameworks? I've heard good things about Revel.

Martini owns, but I guess it's not really a 'framework.' I've used it in most of my stuff.

I didn't like Revel when I looked at it. Beego looks really fantastic but most of the documentation/discussions are in chinese.

https://github.com/astaxie/beego

Beego has a lot of neat things baked in like monitoring statistics for health checks etc

pram
Jun 10, 2001
I'd agree 'get' feels pretty fragile considering anyone can just delete something you depend on. However i'm not sure something like pip/cpan/npm would be better, those tools turn into something else you have to constantly janitor.

I actually enjoy how simple it is. You know it's sitting there in src, you don't need to go hunt it down in some obscure directory 10 levels deep in lib.