Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
This is a promising start. I'm hungry now though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Niggurath posted:

Also I'm unhappy to state that Geop was much more excited for the burger originally but Panzer made me turn it down. The irony was thick for that moment in time....

You could carry this LP on the burger.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

PsycArtist posted:

I'm starting to think that Ray is actually a superhero, considering the sheer amount of fire and explosions he's survived at this point. Maybe that's why he needs to eat so much.

I also found that concept art y'all mentioned.

I think they really lost something when they decided to go a different direction with Ray.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Those Humvees have what may be the most janky "physics" I've ever seen. Physics is too generous, there's no physics there, that's just extremely lazy animation work.

• Locked thread