Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I heard posting in this thread gives you the ability to shred rad arps at 666 bpm and acquire hot demon booty confirm/deny. Just trying to further my music career guys thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

You shouldn't have to play shows to be "worthy" but just tell the dude no or ignore it. You're not obligated to give money to anyone.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Tell that to Prince

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Something about quirky silly funk music enrages me to no end. Zappa rules but everything else, ewwwwww

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Realizing my instruments only need to be relevant to me while dismissing most music as dumb kid hipster garbage is pretty much what keeps me alive. I'm only 24 but I can't wait to at least hit my 40s and be that grumpy old musician who hates everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Agreed posted:

Nobody hears that? Bzzzz? Seriously??

Sorry that was my vibrator I'm using for my new post-martial industrial noise band.

• Locked thread