Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

net work error posted:

As a not so good musician I feel like buying lots of expensive things will make me actually make music. Please share your similar experiences.

Buying expensive things IS making music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Kilometers Davis posted:

I heard posting in this thread gives you the ability to shred rad arps at 666 bpm and acquire hot demon booty confirm/deny. Just trying to further my music career guys thanks

yes. be advised hot demon booty not as good as you'd think (pussy actually a portal to a hellish dimension)

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

anyone who plays any other notes than C (the ultimate note) is a pompous wanker

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

NarkyBark posted:

I find that I write my best stuff when I'm on the toilet or in the shower. Bathroom riffs forever.

Due to the magic of portable technology I've made some of my better beats while making GBS threads.

poo poo beats forever

edit: if you think about it, it's the ultimate way to make music: your body and spirit are united in an effort to force something out of your being

yin and yang

poo poo and art

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jul 7, 2014

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

and sometimes... the art is poo poo and the poo poo looks more like a piece of art????

:woah:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Jul 8, 2014

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

cname posted:

Basically, all music is horrible

yes.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

science says 8/10 times when someone calls something hipster it's because they thing they/it is cooler than them.

depends on where you are. have you ever visited Berlin and seen some real fukcing hipsters

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I'm talking a well-off looking dude arrhythmically and anemically scraping concrete with two empty water bottles - a performance which apparently was good enough that he had bowl in front of him for coins and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Edit: ehh wrong thread

• Locked thread