Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

(pussy actually a portal to a hellish dimension)

How's this different than normal? :rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

This sounds like the soundtrack to an early Sylvester & Tweety cartoon when the cat's being all sneaky and poo poo.

http://youtubedoubler.com/crS1

Mute sylvester and tweety and crank that Pierre. :dance:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Million Ghosts posted:

If someone (a mediocore guitarist in my poo poo band) decides a loving Dual Rec is a good investment, who am I to tell them they're retarded? In his words, "I'll never need another head, man."

I am currently a drummer so I know the pain of gear price.

I'm so happy I got the 20watt JetCity amp for this reason alone. It can do dual purpose practice and band nights without needing to make my ears bleed in either situation.

I did that exact "never need another amp" thing in my teenage years that was some 100watt SS Fender amp. It was so shrill and the volume had to float between 1.0 and 1.2 not to make me deaf. If only I had ML to coach me on gear back then :allears:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

DEUCE SLUICE posted:

or a nine-string custom instrument.

I'll call poo poo on this. You already know it's going to sound terrible before they even play :rimshot:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

cname posted:

I'm honestly surprised this isn't a popular scam. Spend all day walking around Guitar Center in a suit, with a brief case, looking to sign local talent.

"Thing is, last opening act bailed at the last minute, so the venue wants a $250 deposit just to be sure you'll show up to perform. Once the show is over, you'll get $500 in return, so you'll be making $250 for yourself, if you're willing to proceed."

Aspiring musicians are the most desperate, ignorant, gullible, drug-addled morons on the face of the earth. Most of which are living off their parent's income.

You could even rope the store in to turning a blind eye if he also adds in, "but you gotta put down that Epiphone. See that Gibson over there? That's what they want to see when you show up. I mean, three or four shows and it's paid for.."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
Get a hold of White Dog Eggs in Shropshire, and you two could make beautiful music (on ugly instruments).

Edit: nevermind that he's 3hours away. Think of the tones..

• Locked thread