Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I want to see a neutral representative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Man it is hard being so loving cool and good at poo poo, for real y'all, anyone else face this problem constantly? Like, I can play guitar, so obviously I am a BADASS motherfucking bassist, too, I guess it's just a curse. Got me a Peavey Rage II with some pickups made by Artec and man I am like fuckin god on that thing I just BOOMBWOWBOMMOBWOMBOWWOWBMM. Anyone else encounter this in their musicianship? It's a hell of a thing. Hard to be this loving clean.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Smash it Smash hit posted:

doesn't matter how well you play, just put a bunch efx on and look confident.

Serious musician talk itt, shoot me your address via email man I lost the god damned box that the pups came in and I cannot divine your location to send something neat back (we pros who are fresh as all gently caress like to say "pups" just a tip to any aspiring excellentists, everyone in the entire world who is cool says "pups" when talking about pickups, so you should try that).

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Since this somehow turned into actually serious musician to musician discussion, who cares what other people do? If they're hacking your paypal then yeah man totally with you that poo poo has got to stop like yesterday! Otherwise, pfffft

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Man, being a musician all the time is exhausting. It's like, man, you just, you know?

Sure is tough. But when life hands you lemons, play an instrument that's quickly becoming irrelevant, I say

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Mradyfist posted:

Why you gotta bum people out man?

Shoot man I think my heart grew three sizes just now!

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Smash it Smash hit posted:

science says 8/10 times when someone calls something hipster it's because they thing they/it is cooler than them.

fight me.

This is serious musician discussion, please remember to simplify fractions. You meant to say 4/5 times. Thank you! :)

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Hey, does anybody else hear that buzz?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Nobody hears that? Bzzzz? Seriously??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Kilometers Davis posted:

Sorry that was my vibrator I'm using for my new post.

Inspiration from all quarters man I am down with that 1000%

• Locked thread