Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

First email address posted get a copy of my bands new record at 320

Noise Machine fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Griff Lee posted:

-edit-

I'll review it on rate your music

If you :420: I highly suggest before listening.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Griff Lee posted:

Not gonna lie, this sax is making me lol. Not in a bad way, I was just listening to this rock song and then out of nowhere someone is wailing on a sax. I actually am stilling laughing about it because I keep imagining this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ts70UXSkM

oh man I'm laughing again now watching it

Hahahaha, I can see that with absolutely no context about the band or the album.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

cname posted:

I feel like mad people play at Guitar Center, looking to get discovered.

A few years ago I was with my girlfriend running errands. The Target is in the same plaza as Guitar Center. I went in to get strings or other small stuff completely forgetting it was a weekend night. My girlfriend saw the incoming trainwreck and pulled me in. I remember there being a pudgy kid who couldn't have been older than 17 playing the absolutely fastest atonal/pentatonic licks he could, stoping in the middle of a phrase and looking around to see if anybody noticed him.

• Locked thread