Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Yeah I’ve thought about writing up how I have all my iptv stuff up, but very importantly there won’t be any kind of way of people to ask questions or provide feedback directly.

PYF has a great sub-forum, “Post My Favorite”. Only the OP can post in that thread.

I use it to talk about the new music I’m listening to without pestering my IRL friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I was going to say a combination of Prometheus, Node Exporter, and Grafana, but I figured that’s way too much infrastructure for a one system personal use case.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What's the best way, short of mkvmerge, to join together multiple episode files in Plex? The output of the Ren and Stimpy DVDs comes out to something like this:
code:
s01e01p01 - Intro.mkv
s01e01p02 - Log.mkv
s01e01p03 - Stimpy's Big Day.mkv
s01e02p01 - Stimpy's Breakfast Tips.mkv
s01e02p02 - The Big Shot.mkv
s01e02p03 - Say Goodbye (Gritty Kitty).mkv
Obviously I did the file names, before they were just title_01.mkv or whatever. I know the pXX isn't standard, but it seems that the way they want it is "s01e01 - Stimpy's Big Day (part1).mkv", but I'd like to indicate which video file is what. I tried a .plexmatch file, but it is showing a random file as the episode when I play it there.

Non-working .plexmatch file:
code:
ep: 01: s01e01p01 - Intro.mkv
ep: 01: s01e01p02 - Log.mkv
ep: 01: s01e01p03 - Stimpy's Big Day.mkv
ep: 01: s01e02p01 - Stimpy's Breakfast Tips.mkv
ep: 02: s01e02p02 - The Big Shot.mkv
ep: 02: s01e02p03 - Say Goodbye (Gritty Kitty).mkv

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is it Plex jankiness, or something on my end that explains why the videos aren't showing up with this album in Plex under the music category?

code:
% ls -1
01 - Enterlude.flac
02 - Human.flac
04 - This Is Your Life.flac
05 - Somebody Told Me.flac
06 - For Reason Unknown.flac
07 - The World We Live In.flac
08 - Joyride.flac
09 - I Can't Stay.flac
10 - Bling (Confessions Of A King).flac
11 - Shadowplay.flac
12 - Smile Like You Mean It.flac
13 - Losing Touch.flac
14 - Spaceman.flac
15 - A Dustland Fairytale.flac
16 - Sam's Town (Acoustic).flac
17 - Read My Mind.flac
19 - Mr Brightside.flac
20 - All These Things That I've Done.flac
22 - Sweet Talk.flac
23 - This River Is Wild.flac
24 - Bones.flac
25 - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine.flac
26 - When You Were Young.flac
28 - Exitlude.flac
Behind The Scenes-behindthescenes.mkv
Bonus Performances-concert.mkv
Fan's Eye View-behindthescenes.mkv
Live at The Royal Albert Hall.mkv
This is a rip from my wife's bluray. I saw some posts from a few years back saying that a folder won't update if it's only FLAC files, but that can't be true, can it? ...can it?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Can’t you just add your user to the “docker” group to avoid sudo?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah your error isn’t in Docker, it’s permission denied trying to run Docker commands. The container isn’t having the issue.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

As an American, I immediately trust the British accent voice (alright I’d slow up a bit). The longer this video went on, the more trouble I could tell I’d be in. I turned to my wife and said “I am 1,000% doing this”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Thanks to El Bromance, I spent tonight fighting ErsatzTv and Docker. (Don’t forget the config directory when you make your compose file!) I got it going with two channels so far. However I think my “server” is too underpowered for this. When I streamed to VLC it would only play for a few seconds before pausing. I wasn’t able to get any video to play in Plex, just get the schedule to show up in the UI.