Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

My movies got hosed up by having Curb Your Enthusiasm single episodes leak in. It bugs me even harder because the TV section recognized and spaces them out into their seasons. Wish there was an option to manually remove things.

E: If there is please tell me... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It's been REALLY good until now. So maybe this will push me over. I don't grab too much TV which is why I didn't care in the past.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Pretty sure some gently caress broke into my Plex account and changed a bunch of poo poo along with paying for a lifetime membership on my Paypal? Paypal said nothing had changed in 60 days and the password was generally secure. Dispute opened with both and I better get my $100USD refunded back.

Why the gently caress would they add that??

I noticed last night when I got back from a trip my Plex was asking for a pin and the name on the account was changed. Then a bunch of loving android devices (of course some Android idiots would do it). Used random.org for a password of 12 characters long to protect both accounts.

So not sure how the hell this happened. Thankfully Plex offers 7 days to reset your password back in case some chucklefuck does this. But why the gently caress don't they authorize that poo poo???! My GMail asks for a pin and texts me if a request to change it is sent. Big gently caress up on Plex's part IMO.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Not gonna post it but one was either 4 days or 400 hundred years if I had the exclamation marks in it according to https://howsecureismypassword.net/. It was two uncommon words put together and a number for some letters.

Paypal is refunding the money though and Plex says they can't go from Lifetime to Yearly, so I am getting a $13 refund on that as well.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

loving Linux nerds. :lol:

Is PlexPass worth a poo poo? It's $90 right now for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Bonzo posted:

Head's up if you use your Shield as a plex server https://forums.plex.tv/tag/server-nvidia-shield

loving rip.

quote:

Google was rejecting our attempts to push newer versions to internal testing and beta testing channels while the version in the release channel was packaged with APK. This has been the case for over a month now. So it left us with an all or nothing with the new packaging.

There no longer appears to be any way to ever pull a release once it has been reviewed and released. There was in the past but no longer. We tried to do this yesterday but found the mechanism to pull a release no longer exists.

We cannot re-issue the old release with a newer android version because the older one is packaged as APK and the play store will no longer accept this packaging

Re-packaging an older version won’t work because the issue is in the packaging.