Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
How can I merge seasons of a show? I am adding Game Center CX (which I have to list as Retro Game Master), but for some reason it split the first three episodes out of the season, leaving me with two "Season One" entries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Did Plex just change the web app appearence out of nowhere? I was adding some content on my computer just now and it got stuck at a point so I had to close out the program. When I go into the web app afterwards the layout has changed to look more like the launcher and the only options on the main page is "recently added" and "channels" with the sidebar being all the pages.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is there a way to split tv shows without having to rename the files? I am trying to use the tv show option on Plex to put up some non-tv shows files. It actually managed to read them without having to rename the files, but when it comes to stuff like "Bonus Video 01" and "Video 01", it merges them together without a option to split them.

Mostly doing this since I got a lot of videos that are in number order I like to organize this way instead of making a ton of individual folders.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What with the most recent version of PLEX screwing up on renamed files. I hit a issue after adding videos to PLEX where I found out they were renamed wrong. But when I refresh them, it instead keeps the name that was assigned to previously, and the only option is to manually rename the videos. Any thumbnail assigned are stuck on that video now as punishment.

Also random question that I am betting isn't possible, but is there a way to make a playlist that plays a random episode from a tv show, but then plays a commercial block video in-between the next random episode?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

GutBomb posted:

Why? The commercial block specifically.

I just want to make a weird "80's/90's TV" playlist using random episodes of a show (like how they were always airred) along with 80's/90's ads in-between the shows to create the effect. Ad blocks like this I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWTikQ4U-bI