Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

Or stay here and browse the yob? I have to clean up so stuff in the yard and have to do it now if I want to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
i think you should go to the party unless it is a Bad Scene

WindmillSlayer

Classicist posted:

i think you should go to the party unless it is a Bad Scene

It's a guys 21 birthday and he won't be drinking alcohol so it's gonna be p tame I think we're gonna play smash brothers and I'll bring Mario cart so we can play that too if I go

feld

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

strip

club

posting smiling

WindmillSlayer posted:

It's a guys 21 birthday and he won't be drinking alcohol so it's gonna be p tame I think we're gonna play smash brothers and I'll bring Mario cart so we can play that too if I go

what platform

WindmillSlayer

Classicist posted:

what platform

wii but he put the m thingy on brawl for some reason

WindmillSlayer

feld posted:

strip

club

I've never been to one but I assume they are titiliating

posting smiling

WindmillSlayer posted:

wii but he put the m thingy on brawl for some reason

hmm, i guess that's acceptable

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
yes winmils you should

ulvir

yobbers are chill and all, but IRL can be chiller imo

Smarmy Coworker

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

I've never been to one but I assume they are titiliating

They're boring, and poo poo

WindmillSlayer

ulvir posted:

yobbers are chill and all, but IRL can be chiller imo

Probs not he really likes talking about how big and strong he is which is kinda weird ps he doesn't have a cool accent

Classicist posted:

hmm, i guess that's acceptable

Does it make it less lovely

Arnold of Soissons posted:

yes winmils you should

Kk but I'm hoping his mom has booze and I get to drink it

WindmillSlayer

Smarmy Coworker posted:

They're boring, and poo poo

Describe how they are pls I've never been

Trabandiumium

interacting with other people is good for your chakras op

SHISHKABOB

Go to the party

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
smash bros and birthday cake its like being 10 agian do it

posting smiling

WindmillSlayer posted:

Does it make it less lovely

are there going to be other people or just you and his mom

WindmillSlayer

equity posted:

interacting with other people is good for your chakras op

What's a charkra and how do I eat it

SHISHKABOB posted:

Go to the party

I might your vote carries weight because your a duck

my new dog posted:

smash bros and birthday cake its like being 10 agian do it

When I was ten I was an aggressive pos because I felt like I had to be a masculine ideal and at ten that meant yelling and hitting things so I hope not

WindmillSlayer

Classicist posted:

are there going to be other people or just you and his mom

His fiancée probably and I think maybe one or two other people maybe a lot more idk

Smarmy Coworker

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

Describe how they are pls I've never been

Its alright if you want to look at a near-naked man or woman or pay them to lap dance but that's not my style

Outside of the really big ones they're gross smokey joints with weird people and half of the strippers don't want to be there that night

It is kinda fun to do people-watching tho, I saw a v tuff looking guy sit down in front of the stage with his girlfriend, and she didn't want to be there at all, but was being nice, and didn't let him get a lil stage dance until the fattest grossest stripper was there (which was funny)

If you're not 21+ and have better things to do it is lame because you can't buy their cheap beer

WindmillSlayer

Smarmy Coworker posted:

Its alright if you want to look at a near-naked man or woman or pay them to lap dance but that's not my style

Outside of the really big ones they're gross smokey joints with weird people and half of the strippers don't want to be there that night

It is kinda fun to do people-watching tho, I saw a v tuff looking guy sit down in front of the stage with his girlfriend, and she didn't want to be there at all, but was being nice, and didn't let him get a lil stage dance until the fattest grossest stripper was there (which was funny)

If you're not 21+ and have better things to do it is lame because you can't buy their cheap beer

K seems p lame I was invited to one once by a cousin in Florida he's p cool and would probably have made it fun because he was born with a +10 luck and charisma bonus

Cych

WindmillSlayer posted:

ummm yes a Smash Party is always worth going to

WindmillSlayer

Cych posted:

ummm yes a Smash Party is always worth going to

Cool looks like byob has spoken I'm gonna go gotta leave you guys and do yardwork soon tho then

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Parties are fun!

WindmillSlayer

Just got a text it's probably just gonna be four poeple meaning me him his fiancée and another dude maybe girl not sure I think it might be his stepsister

Smarmy Coworker

by XyloJW
Touch his and his fiancees butts w/ or wiimote op

Because brawl is poo poo

ulvir

to make it not-tame just BYObooze and get shitfaced whilst playing and encourage him to do a swig every 5mins

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Go to the party.

WindmillSlayer

Smarmy Coworker posted:

Touch his and his fiancees butts w/ or wiimote op

Because brawl is poo poo

No thanks it would be weird and not worth it

ulvir posted:

to make it not-tame just BYObooze and get shitfaced whilst playing and encourage him to do a swig every 5mins

But I'll have to drive myself home so I don't want to get too drunk

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Go to the party.

Will do

A Time To Chill

hmmm idk op. the only good smash bros was the one on the 64 so if they don't have that i doubt it's worth it

The X-man cometh
4 people and no booze is not a party OP. You should still go play Wii at a friend's house if you like them, it sounds p.chill.
But also find a friend who likes to party.

FartRomancer.EXE

WindmillSlayer posted:

It's a guys 21 birthday and he won't be drinking alcohol

i dont like this person

WindmillSlayer

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

i dont like this person

Yah it's weird

something9999
try to get someone to score some grass yo

Erotic Thomas

WindmillSlayer posted:

Probs not he really likes talking about how big and strong he is which is kinda weird ps he doesn't have a cool accent
is he a big awkward guy
is she a big awkward girl

Surprisingly Dope

Lope burgs again
obvioulsy teh yobbery OP

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Bring a case of beer and be the only one who has any. Get wasted.

WindmillSlayer

Ordrakon posted:

try to get someone to score some grass yo

He's not gonna be drinking alcohol weed is so out of the picture

Erotic Thomas posted:

is he a big awkward guy
is she a big awkward girl

No but he is a bit overly friends towards weird occasionally but I'm p broken so I don't care like he talks about how good friends he and people are and stuff like he quantifies it instead of enjoying it.

She's Jewish and her family think he is a nazi because her sister dates a weird guy and they want to dissuade his fiancé from marrying a non Jew so they say he's a nazi. She not v weird but she's kinda got the flat face big nose things some Jewish people get like a really badly make facial texture.

Anime Sandwich posted:

obvioulsy teh yobbery OP

You've been p outvoted but I do like you av

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Bring a case of beer and be the only one who has any. Get wasted.

I'm eighteen so I can't legally drive w alcohol in the car and I'd be p hosed if I got my license revoked so I'm gonna play it safe and not do this.

A Time To Chill

when you get back can you please post pics of what is shaping up to be the gooniest party of 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
when you're a t a party don't take pictures to post on the forums imo

• Locked thread