Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other

Arnold of Soissons posted:

cannot wait to hear about it buddy

i wonder what it was like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
don't we already know?

weird

by zen death robot
it was one of the better parties i've been to, and i think windmill liked it too

vapoursquid

none other

LappyDore64 posted:

don't we already know?

:thejoke:

vapoursquid

none other

apt gangbang posted:

it was one of the better parties i've been to, and i think windmill liked it too

in a way didn't we all go to the party with windmill?

we're all just as autistic as them

A Time To Chill

vapoursquid posted:

in a way didn't we all go to the party with windmill?

we're all just as autistic as them

most autists still know how to loving drink

WindmillSlayer

I am back I think attc summarized it well when he said I was the most pathetic person there except for the whole thread which is nuts as pathetic as me. Attc also said staying home and chatting would've been more socially good and I think he was right.

Also cosmic Charlie's post where he said "He's eighteen and in high school" literally made me cry laughing.

I love u goons. This party was lame but you made it good.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

I am back I think attc summarized it well when he said I was the most pathetic person there except for the whole thread which is nuts as pathetic as me. Attc also said staying home and chatting would've been more socially good and I think he was right.

Also cosmic Charlie's post where he said "He's eighteen and in high school" literally made me cry laughing.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
first post after return

vapoursquid

none other

WindmillSlayer posted:

byob is a party all the time

edit: oh and i said i'd buy your av back in steamchat so that's a thing

A Time To Chill

WindmillSlayer posted:

now you know what not to do on your 21st

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress!!!!!!!!

playground tough

A Time To Chill posted:

this so much

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
:tipshat: cool to know, windmill, glad we could help

and just so you know, I think I've made more posts in this thread than in my entire posting career up to this point

WindmillSlayer

A Time To Chill posted:

1: drink

2: invite women

3: don't order prison food

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

are you really on steam bc it shows you as on to me

vapoursquid

none other

LappyDore64 posted:

and just so you know, I think I've made more posts in this thread than in my entire posting career up to this point

way to really start out your posting career with the shitshow

WindmillSlayer

Arnold of Soissons posted:

are you really on steam bc it shows you as on to me

No, I guess the computer is still on. Dad user it to use "MOzilla" I'll go downstairs and get in chat wait a sec

A Time To Chill

WindmillSlayer posted:

pppppp much. how anyone could fail at all 3 of these is just :cripes:

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

LappyDore64 posted:

this guy

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

No, I guess the computer is still on. Dad user it to use "MOzilla" I'll go downstairs and get in chat wait a sec

cheers

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

vapoursquid posted:

way to really start out your posting career with the shitshow

hey now when people ask me what it was like in the early days of byob 8.2 I can point them to this thread and go I WAS THERE MAN, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE :byodood:

e: VVVV protip right here VVVV

A Time To Chill

WindmillSlayer posted:

get your dad an account and have him post here

WindmillSlayer

Arnie TY for being the messenger from hell and putting up with my patheticness also I assume Fyad has a thread about this pls link it

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

Arnie TY for being the messenger from hell and putting up with my patheticness also I assume Fyad has a thread about this pls link it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3620692

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

A Time To Chill posted:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
copper mine

WindmillSlayer

my new dog posted:

copper mine

this but golder

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

this but golder

Sid Delicious
:sidvicious:

glad you had a good time windmill please tell me what your favorite part of the party is

WindmillSlayer

a skeleton pog posted:

glad you had a good time windmill please tell me what your favorite part of the party is

probably reading this thread when i got home honestly

WindmillSlayer

aside from that double dash was p drat fun

the guys is v nice and his friends were p cool we are all v goony tho so it was all kinda lame but fun lots of jokes

Sid Delicious

thats good man i am glad you had a good time im so fuckings toned right now haha

WindmillSlayer

a skeleton pog posted:

thats good man i am glad you had a good time im so fuckings toned right now haha

wish i was

A Time To Chill

a skeleton pog posted:

gently caress yeah let's get toned

Sid Delicious

i just get freckles if i try and tan its the worst

playground tough
spoiler alert: all of windmills friends are also goons and are gonna discover this then post about us in FYAD

WindmillSlayer

everyone pls rate the thread cmon lets get this on the board

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

:golfclap: ya did good son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious

i rated your thread 5 because it was good

• Locked thread