Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Mechanical Bunny Rabbits!
Dinosaur Gum

ExplodeYourself posted:

Hey, 49ers, are you around? If not, do you want to play after The Walking Dead?

I'm around now, wanna go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
Or Kaep just became one with the universe. Just completed 13/13 passes and Blount rant 3 in for a Niners win over the Redskins. GG

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
The CPU is offering me 2nd and 3rd rounders for Lattimore. Anyone want? His injury stat sucks a lot. But everything else about him is just Frank Gore lite. He's a fantastic second option, but I already have a second option.

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum

Chocolate posted:

Yeah I just drafted a rb that sucks. His name is Noel Adeshina, 95 spd but sucks at everything else. You want Adeshina+picks or just picks?

How about a 2nd rounder?

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
Wampa, you around?

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum

Dubious posted:

Any games left up in here?

FG rest easy the River Hogs are out with a wrist injury

E: God that's a stupid loving team name. :wtc: ea

Is Wampa on auto? My game is still outstanding. I need to give up fewer games to the CPU this season. Niners back in the playoffs!

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
Niners - Bucs game done.

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum

Alucard posted:

Kiff, I'm currently on auto but I'll be back to play starting tonight. You want to hold off on pooping on my team until then?

Sure. If you can catch me tonight I'll be around. Otherwise tomorrow I'm busy for a while after work but available later in the night (pst).

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum

Alucard posted:

I can play tonight if you're available Fender. Finally almost caught up (never caught up) on work.

Would you be able to go around 7:30 pst?

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
Can you go right now? I'm available earlier than I thought

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, you were only down by 14. Then you pulled your D to let me score for whatever reason. Now you're kinda going full pubby.

Do you need a sandwich?

Fender fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Apr 16, 2014

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
I saw something else. I wasn't moving the ball well at all. I had multiple long 3rd downs that converted on fluky plays. One of those flukes was a screen that turned into a TD. But Kaep had as many incompletions as completions and a pick and just the screen TD at that point. I was just getting lucky where you weren't. That can't keep up and like I said, only two scores down. I had a long long way to go before I could have scored again.

You had been moving the ball well, but once you threw into triple coverage and then once you threw into double coverage and both times got picked. But both Olsen & Holmes were getting open easily and you were running well. And any HB can run behind a good line, which you have.

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
So I forgot to mention that in the off-season Willis and Bowman both hit level 14 and I got them into the Blackguard prestige class and had leftovers for a few levels and now they have this aura of fear thing going on. I can't really turn it off, but let me know if it's a problem or unfair. You can just move your team to Rome to cancel it anyway.

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
Stevie, when do you wanna go?

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
Let's aim for Friday. I don't think I'm going out other than maybe a beer or two after work.

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum

Stevie Lee posted:

Oilers fall to the Niners in a defensive battle 17-14

less than 400 yards combined

GG, that was a lot of fun.

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
cigarmustache? I'm sick so I'm home & available all weekend.

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum

Krypttx posted:

ok pick some time tomorrow

1pm pst?

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum

Krypttx posted:

gg. Conqs win 24-7 I think.

Aldon smith is pretty good huh? Fortunately Carlos Hyde was only knocked out for the game.

yeah, that was a pretty mean hit. one of a few. but I just couldn't stop throwing picks so no worries

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
drunk. just cpu it for the niners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender
Oct 9, 2000
Dinosaur Gum
I'm officially done with eFootball for a while. It's been a long run. GGs everyone

• Locked thread