Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Keyon Bates rules, thanks for not taking him fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I have to play CigarMoustache but I think he's already on auto so I'll get that in tonight.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Conquistadors aren't on auto, so can you set them as such?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

ExplodeYourself posted:

If I want to move a player to a different position, do I just edit them or is that something you can only do during the offseason?

You can change them to a certain extent during the season, and you can change them to a bit further of an extent during the offseason, but some changes just can't be made at all. Really depends on what you want to do.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Chocolate posted:

M25 PS3 S5: Changing of the Guard (and dt's to lb's) Discount when do you want to get it in my man. I got off tomorrow all day but have a window from 1-3 mst from now till friday.

7pm Eastern tonight ok? :siren:Wife's birthday:siren: Wednesday so that's right out.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Don't link if it's a goon madden podcast:

We go live to black and gold
"gently caress y'all here's an anus"
Thanks black and gold, now for the draft report with oldskool kiper jr.

Name drafting will see a major slide this year, seeing as goons have acquired all thirty-two first round selections, but nobody will end up with lovely receivers that are slower than sixth-round defensive tackle prospects either. Moving on to the second round, no real VALUE left at ANY of the positions on my big board and that is just fine because none of the goon GMs have any selections after the first round anyway.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Chocolate posted:

My bad discount hopping on soonish.

s'all good, no rush, catching up on last night's RAW anyway

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Neon Keyon unleashed the dragon in The Sarcophagus

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Chocolate posted:

Oh my god. Ask discount about the end of the first half.

The Pratfall in the Pyramid! The Screwup in the Sarcophagus!

Leading 14-7 at the end of the first half Chocolate threw a deep post over the middle off a hail mary play that was caught, then lateraled to an offensive tackle who fumbled & I recovered and returned it for the game-tying touchdown.

Chiefs beat defending champion Browns Egyptians, 20-17. GG Chocolate, that was fantastic from start to finish.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

I am off all day tomorrow whenever youre ready chiefs

Probably/hopefully some time tonight.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

Any update?

tonight's shot, i still can't get rid of people.

have poo poo to do tomorrow morning but hopefully evening is free; if it comes down to it i can go auto & you can be the first to beat the chiefs this year.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Yeah if I'm not on auto already put me there. Majorly burned out on Madden, and there's a ton of family poo poo I'm dealing with (half good, half bad) that's pulling me away from my PS3 anyway.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

also, platinum u are a god

Welcome to my nightmare aka Why the Chiefs can't win the division

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

practice mode, but this is why you should always take the touchback

http://youtu.be/AslId6_GrDE

In that exact situation it's almost impossible to get a touchback.

Not sure if it was here or bizarro but I swear I got an INT in the middle of the end zone, tried to take it out and ended up tackled back into the end zone for a safety.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

We doing anything for the real draft? As long as my internet holds out I'm down for another Google Hangout where you all end up looking at one of my cats because my phone locks up

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'll get a PS4 if there's a good deal on amazon marketplace if Madden 15 reviews out well and it goes on sale for ~$45 like Madden 25 did last year

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

If I'm not auto I should be. I really only have time to hit the PS3 on weekends any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Dubious posted:

I think I wanna trade this in for 15 bux to Amazon

you bastard, i only got $12 on Glyde.

• Locked thread