Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

cletus42o posted:

Hey Texas, when can you play?

Im on now, sorry short notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

Hey sorry, wish I could have played tonight but I'd already been playing for a while before you got on.

Since you'll be away this weekend, Monday? I could possibly wake up early if you were in the mood for an early morning game tomorrow too.

Yeah itll have to be monday, i get up super early for work.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

What times work for you tomorrow night? Sometime around 7pm Eastern would be best for me.

I'll be on like 8-11pm

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

#15 Auburn rolls over #16 Sooners 49-31 to improve to 3-1. If only I had a slight glimpse of a defense and could beat user teams, I may actually have a good thing here.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

Everyone ok with advancing tonight or tomorrow?

Yeah I'll get mine in within the hour

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

#9 Auburn welcomes #4 Ole Miss and sends them out of town with a 49-23 upset loss. r2a

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Good lord Manziel is a pain in the rear end. The #5 Tigers roll into College Station and take down the Aggies 52-34.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

4 INTs and a pitiful defense pave the way for #7 Auburn's 2nd loss of the season as they fall to #14 LSU 56-42.

I'll be in Denver until next Tuesday so I'd prefer we not advance after the next advance until I get back, but since I can't even beat the CPU I don't think it will matter much smh.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

REMIIIIIIX!

Ok the real Tigers of #7 Auburn win the Tiger Bowl over the fake Tigers of #19 LSU 42-35.

LSU kept making it a game by scoring on every drive in the second half, but alas it was not enough to stop Auburn as they move to 7-1 on the season.

Thanks for the re-do.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Just got back from Bonnaroo, will play tonight.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Sorry for making you wait on me without a response. I've been busy, doing nothing but working and sleeping, not even turning the xbox on. And with the server crash I really got lost. I still wanna be in the league, just had a minor lapse here.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Auburn Tigers finish their season at 8-5 after handily beating the Hurricanes of Da U 49-21.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I'll stick with Auburn.

• Locked thread