Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

My team is stacked so I'd love for someone who's suffering with a lesser squad to take over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Time Warner can't come out until Saturday but I could try and restart my modem & router before every game.

In other words I'm back I guess. Or at least until I lose all depth from lack of recruiting skills.

E: That is if I can actually not dc from a game.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Apr 3, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yep

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Am I gonna eat this loss? I think I'll be fine, but if you(Dio) and Zimbo don't have your games played until Saturday anyway then I'd like a shot at AfterFather.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

gently caress it. If there's any team that's built to take a Week 1 loss it's mine.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yea the no XP bug is a big one. I wish EA had fixed it before they shut down the NCAA group.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, my internet is working now.

AF could play today if that game is wiped?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You're proud of that defense huh? I hope we play again so I can see what it's like.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

It should be fine. Mine automatically renewed for a year even though I've always used a card to activate my account.

That could potentially blow if I completely move on from XBL once I'm done with the dynasties.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Justice will have its stay.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Oh snap we advanced!

I'll knock my game out either tonight or tomorrow.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miss St. It's taking you twice the carries to get 100 and 3 TDs more than I. Todd Gurley is truly unstoppable. Don't make me put up 700yds 10TDs per game.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Georgia is r2a

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

GA r2a. Tennessee gave me trouble with the Air Raid.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm gonna need to drop after this season so let's blaze through the following weeks since there's only 6 of us.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

No surprise there...

I'm sorry lol, but I need more time.

3 seasons is a really good run considering the issues we've had with recruiting and coaching bugs.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

At least I get to unleash 97OVR 97SPD halfback Keith Marshall :getin:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You call that a highlight lol? If EA would allow me I'd download some of my best - by my backup HB.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

cletus42o posted:

Hey man, baby steps.

I wish everyone weren't dropping out of the dynasties right as I am starting to get better! Are you doing Madden after this, or another sports game?

I'm only dropping out of this league. Last night I made it official as I took 4 guys off of redshirt who were going to be rated 94OVR or higher by next season. There's no turning back now. As for Madden, I'm in the PS4 league but they move too fast for me, and I need more free time. Don't know how long I'll stick around in there.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I will have time this afternoon/evening or tomorrow later afternoon to play our game buddy. Time to find out if I take over the SEC East before you bow out.

Based on our teams' ratings, you don't stand a chance. It looks like recruiting has not gone well for you. I'm not sure if I can play tonight so look for me to post here this evening. I'd like to leave my weekend nights/afternoons open so if we don't end up playing tonight then let's try for Sunday morning.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

By the ratings you should have blown me out last season but I lead by 4 going into the 4th. So...just have to see how it plays out, this Mizzou team has some quality offensive players.

Any chance you could play at 6pm CT?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yea that's fine.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

GA over Mizzou 38-21. We were tied at 21 going into the second half but the Tigers' offense forgot to come back out.

I gotta admit that MLB I have is speedy and definitely used his quickness to play catch up on those INTs.

GG, ZSB

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

UK and Miss St. are number 1 and 2 respectively. Heads will roll for this.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I need e-football to cope with what just happened in Arlington, TX.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Ya...we just drafted at a completely unnecessary position.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Doug Free is an awful tackle why are you complaining?

No he is not. He was a couple of years ago until we drafted Tyron Smith and moved him to RT.

Now he is...above average. Meanwhile we're abysmal at DT, OLB, and Safety.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We had the number 5 offense, and the 32nd defense. The only problem on our offense is playcalling. We've lost Ware, Spencer had major knee surgery, and we still have Jeff Heath at safety.

Nothing about the pick was good. Sorry guys but that choice is pretty indefensible with two good safeties still on the board.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

9ers took Ward

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I honestly think we should've moved Mo Claiborne to FS a couple of years ago. He plays really good in zone and would have the speed to be rangy.

But real talk, you guys may be hosed. Bort has an arm but that's about it. Let's hope you guys have some great coaches to fix him.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AfterFather posted:

Know the Cowboys, they do not value Safety at all so I never belived that they would take anyone in the first round. I know they wanted Aaron Donald and once he was gone I thought they would have looked to trade down but could not find a trading partner so they took the BPA on their board.

Which is strange seeing as they once had Darren Woodson, and the fact that those positions have haunted us since.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Someone take out Kentucky please.

Also, I can't wait to see what you're doing with these QBs, but whatever it is I plan on shutting them down.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

User Games:
Kentucky (AF) vs Miss St(Cletus)

CPU Games:
Auburn

Byes:
Florida
Georgia
Mizzou

Go Bulldogs!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Someone BEAT KENTUCKY please!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

There's one team Kentucky would fall to :colbert:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I am going to try to take care of my game and advance this before I leave for NYC on Saturday morning. I'm dropping my wife off in NJ for an internship and will return to Flawda the Sunday of the following week. I can either transfer commish away for the week and take over when I get back, or I can just advance, we can drag rear end for like 8 days, and then resume

The latter is fine. Now that I've picked up Watch Dogs I could use one less league to temporarily not worry about.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Just now seeing this. What's your schedule like during the week?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I'll be free pretty much every evening

Well if you want to play tonight I'll be free at 9pm CT. Otherwise we might have to wait until Tuesday.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Who's going to stay in this league next season?

Diodeous posted:

Let's do Tuesday

Sure thing. It'll have to be around 9pm CT though. That's pretty much the only time I'm free during the weekdays. 6pm is a small possibility but that depends on if I can make it home from work in time.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I find myself recruiting for this team knowing that I won't be here next season. That, my friends, is an addiction.

There's not a chance that this game is backwards compatible with the XOne is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You know...I've never had the chance to play as LSU. If we get at least 6 users (including me), and can spread them across both divisions, then count me in I guess.

• Locked thread