Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah wipe it so we can play.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Kentucky is ready to advance. My defense has been a surprise this year.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

V: :getin:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

I'm going to advance this as soon as I finish playing my game. I'll double check once I have the dynasty pulled up, but unless there's someone we're waiting on, we are moving forward

We have advanced.

UF vs UK
UGA vs Oregon
Mizzou vs Vandy
Aub vs OU
Miss St vs LSU

AF, it's you and me this week. I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday night if that works for you.

I'll be free after 10 PM Central during the week and free all weekend.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm free all weekend as well. just name a time.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
That works for me.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
You want to try for around 2 PM ?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Ok I am done. I cannot load up any dynasties without this drat game locking up. I either get Commissioner has Changed Settings or the game locking up when loading the tuner update/loading the dynasty. I cannot take this anymore.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Meh just seems like the Cowboys want to go the route the Saints went when they won their Super Bowl.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Know the Cowboys, they do not value Safety at all so I never belived that they would take anyone in the first round. I know they wanted Aaron Donald and once he was gone I thought they would have looked to trade down but could not find a trading partner so they took the BPA on their board.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

Alright AF, looks like it's time for our big game. When can you play?

I'm free right now if you want to play.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm doing my best Steve Spurrier impression with my QB's this season. If confidence was a skill in this game neither of them would have any.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Check Operation Sports. They have a few 2015 rosters on there.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
How late can you stay up? I wont be able to play until at least 10:30 PM Central.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I got about 5 insta commits last night.. including one from a QB who has 94 Speed and 96 Acceleration. :getin:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
It felt good though. I have never had that happen with that skill.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Notorious ZSB posted:

AF, maybe an hour if you can do it then? 1130 CT?

e: I guess not tonight. Maybe tomorrow, if not then next Monday or later.

Hey it's Monday. Want to try for around 10:30 PM tonight?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah lets go tonight.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I can make it at 10:30 pm. I'll still be at work at 7-8.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Haha, I just came from TWC and they upgraded me to 50 Mbps down for only $4 a month and we only have Verizon Fios out here. I would love to live in a world where they give me 350.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

Hey AF, I will have time to play tonight after my game with ZSB if you'll be around. Would need to start by 9pm Eastern though at the latest.

I wont get off of work until 11 PM Eastern so if you're willing to wait that late we can play tonight.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

Let me know if mornings might work for you, unless you're not going to have a late night tonight (tonight I'm gold from 7pm - 10pm Eastern). I'm out of town for the weekend starting Friday afternoon, so hoping to get our game played before then. Wednesday and Thursday night may both be tough for me.

Mornings work for me. I'm free until 1 pm est

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah 11 PM EST or around 11:30 EST tonight. I can defiantly be on tomorrow morning to get this game finished.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
It's the Apocalypse!!! Kentucky has won the SEC in Football!

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
In the Post Game menu I go to View & Manage hightlights and select the play I want and which camera angle I want to use and save it to be uploaded by EA.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah, whats a good time?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Any time after 10:30 is great.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

Double Post:

Laundry is taking a bit longer than expected. How late can you play tonight?

Pretty late. Just let me know.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

I'll be ready around 11:30

E: GA all day, 35-14. I'm not quite sure whet went wrong for you AF.

I'm not either. One of my defensive linemen seems to get in your backfield on almost every play but could not make the tackle. Offensivaly.. I played really conservative but it's what I have to do with a QB with poor Throwing Strength.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'll take Tennessee this time around.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
If he wants them then I'll take either Ole' Miss or Auburn.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Give me Bama then. I dont want to take a team from someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Between Kyle Allen and Kenny Hill I think Texas A&M will be ok. If Kenny Hill has decent arm strength he could be scary. John Brown would have some monster receivers in Ricky Seals-Jones and Speedy Noil.

• Locked thread