Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Megalixir posted:

Atlus are getting desperate

AtlusUSA is the localizer, Spike Chunsoft is the developer. They operate somewhat independently of Atlus. The Japanese company gets all the profits from the shares.

So I figured out in the demo that all it takes to get 3 new hearts you just have to enter and exit a dungeon. I actually hit a cap on the demo relationships. It's artificially capped at a point where you have to give the girl a present. You do get repeatable options that allow you to gain more bonding points, which makes the dialog choices seem almost trivial. Gotta min/max my star babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

iuvian posted:

Because if you actually played the demo you'd realize it's just a PG rated mediocre Persona clone.

I'd go more for a PG13 rating, but literally everything you see in the game has been done a billion times in anime and is almost expected. ADTRW wouldn't even bat an eye at anything going on in there.

• Locked thread