Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I've seen 2 LS swapped e30's at the E30 picnic and TBH they're really squeezed to fit.

I'm flirting with the idea of a high revving 4cyl to replace my m42--either a F20 or KA24 swap. Yes, its not the cheapest thing to do but I really want to keep a 4 banger in my car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
A guy at work was talking about one of these kinect setups, pretty neat to see it in work.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Party Alarm posted:

Now you can enjoy the smell of gear oil forever

It's the party that never stops!

When I was in college I had a neighbor who had 5 gallon bucket spill in his jetta a few years prior. You could still smell it from the outside of the car.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Seat Safety Switch posted:

The world's first mini-tubbed E30?

there's a thread on r3v for fitting 15x10 wheels

:eyepop:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I remember that build, what an amazing car. those acceleration vids are unreal.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Post some pics!

Newer M20 or M50/52?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Are you getting some sort of crazy good deal on the parts? thats the only way i could say it's a good idea.

are you looking at the garagistic reinforced subframe?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
What do you all think is the break even price for parting out a Z3M roadie? I think I want to keep an eye out for a Z3M in the 4-6k range and keep the drivetrain and maybe suspension/subframe and sell off the rest of the car.

I found one on a lovely lot in decent condition for 7k which could probably be talked down...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
How are your motor mounts?

• Locked thread