Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Yes they are appreciating like crazy, and the double whammy is they pretty much all need a ton of work as well.

Even E36s are climbing. I recently checked my car on NADA and clean retail is over 8k and I'm pretty sure I recall it being closer to 3k last time I checked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
LS swap kits are expensive. Like 5k last I checked.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Lightbulb Out posted:

Everything I've read says about the same. I bet E36 AC would work better than the E30s.

My 1992 blows so cold I get condensation on the vents.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Holy poo poo that car is cherry. Haven't seen an uncracked E30 dash in a long time.

• Locked thread