Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Neurosis posted:

Who cares? Who even cares about Uriah Hall?

I hear he kicked a guy one time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

LobsterMobster posted:

Spin kick enthusiasts that want someone with less personality than Carlo Conduit, fans of wasted potential, people who give respect to Paul Walker and Nelson Mandela in the same breath, Adam Cella's neurologist, Josh Salmon's dead bitch of a girlfriend.

That actually is a thing?

Here lies Paul Walker. He died as he lived, a passenger in someone else's vehicle.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Trast posted:

That actually is a thing?

Here lies Paul Walker. He died as he lived, a passenger in someone else's vehicle.

After Hall retired Leben, his post-fight speech included paying respect to Shane Del Rosario, Nelson Mandela, and Paul Walker (One of his heroes from when he was a teenager)

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

LobsterMobster posted:

Who are the not-Uriah Hall people in that tweet?

Enz was the guy Uriah beat by decision to get into the TUF house.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I have just found out that Uriah is fighting Thiago "Maretta" Santos, the dude what recently liver kicked Honey Marks a few weeks ago. Neat

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I care about Urijah Hall because that camera whip from everyone on TUF having a crazy fun time all together at Hooters to him drinking a glass of lemonade at a table by himself just glowering is the single greatest 3 seconds of TV there's ever been.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

LobsterMobster posted:

Spin kick enthusiasts that want someone with less personality than Carlo Conduit, fans of wasted potential, people who give respect to Paul Walker and Nelson Mandela in the same breath, Adam Cella's neurologist, Josh Salmon's dead bitch of a girlfriend.

UFC Hall of Famer Paul "Fast" Walker

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
A Friday card, a Wednesday card, and a Saturday card all within nine days. On different stations/platforms as well. They are really trying to make sure people don't remember when and where to catch these cards. Is the TUF nations finale a fightpass card? The talent level screams fightpass but it's being held in a normal timezone.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Rest in peace mask Tapout guy we'll never 4get u

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Who?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdhkIgsK7Dk

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

This is so embarrassing.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

This is so embarrassing.

thats a weird way to spell badass

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Liddell lost that fight. haha

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@MMAFighting 1m
Tom Niinimaki vs. Thiago Tavares added to UFC Fight Night card in Berlin

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Also in news that only Bean will care about

quote:

@ufc 45s
Bummer, @QoSBaszler is out of @UltimateFighter Nations Finale bout with @mmasarah due to injury. Any bantamweight ladies ready to step up?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Yuriy posted:

That sucks. She was just on the MMA Hour talking about how she was psyched to get back in there after having sat on her TUF loss early in the show.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Detroit_Dogg posted:

How did that young businessman die?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Here lies Mask
19Something-20??
Not a member of insane clown posse

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Here lies Mask
19Something-20??
Not a member of insane clown posse

I guess even the clowns had some standards.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

This is so embarrassing.

Every time it's posted I always end up watching it, cringing the entire time. One of these times he's gonna inform me that he haz foam, and then I will die.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Yuriy posted:

Isn't that the 2nd time she's been injured this year?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Skip My Posts posted:

How did that young businessman die?

competitive market researxh of the affliction "live fast" motto gone wrong

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

1st AD posted:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. When she does make her debut it's going to be brutal.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

1st AD posted:

Yeah, she was supposed to fight on the last TUF finale, but she got hurt.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Speaking of TUF and people being hurt, Pena has spoken about her injury:

Juliana Pena posted:

"I don't think I accidentally explained it incorrectly to [Dana White] -- I think I explained it 110 percent exactly how the story went.... What happened was, I wasn't even wearing an Ultimate Fighter shirt ... because the kid told me he thought it was an Ultimate Fighter rash guard. But, here's the thing, it's a gray rash guard, okay? It had a little UFC emblem on it. I was wearing that, I was late. So, when I got there, he was like ‘hurry up, let's go.' So, I get on the mat, I hit the clock, and he says, ‘Oh, you're wearing your Ultimate Fighter rash guard. I was like, what's that supposed to mean? ‘That you're really tough, I'm really scared.' I'm like, whatever, and we slapped hands, and a minute later, my knee was tore out."

"Normally, in the gym, when there's tons of people we start on our knees, you know there's not enough room. But, in this instance, it was just me and him on the mat. No one was there, and we slapped hands, and we started going, but right when we started going, it was like ‘Urghh!' fighting for your life, just cock strong, you know, both of us, and I was like, ‘you're not taking me down, bro.' And he wasn't, so, he was trying to take me down as much as he could. So, I had my shoulder blades up against the back wall, and he's trying to rear-naked choke me from the side of my body. It's not even close, and it pissed me off, and I'm like, be technical. Don't try to cock strong, you know? I was turning into him, and he was trying to drag me to the ground and rear-naked choke me at the same time, just trying to use all of his weight to try to drop me to the ground. So, when I turned into it, it was just the amount of force -- it just blew."

TLDR - Pena got hurt via dude being cock strong

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

LobsterMobster posted:

At first he was like 'UFC wtf?!' So I was like 'let's go bitch'. Then he was like 'Urghhh'. Then I was like 'no more cock strong please'. Then he was like 'choked ya bitch'. So I was like pissed off. Then the 'force' blew my knee out.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Neat, she's as incomprehensibly stupid in text as she was on tuf.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

fighters never stop being hilarious.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Cock strong is a term I haven't heard in like 8 loving years.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Detroit_Dogg posted:

This had me chucking to myself

This had me cracking up. Are you loving serious? This really loving happened? Oh my god.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Ty1990 posted:

This had me chucking to myself

This had me cracking up. Are you loving serious? This really loving happened? Oh my god.

Reminder that Randy ran over Chuck in this fight. Then Chuck went on to lose badly to Rampage*

:ssh: Though I guess he killed Overeem in between, but my narrative sounds funnier

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

1st AD posted:

Reminder that Randy ran over Chuck in this fight. Then Chuck went on to lose badly to Rampage*

:ssh: Though I guess he killed Overeem in between, but my narrative sounds funnier

Randy tko'd Chuck, who tko'd Overeem, who tko'd Brock, who tko'd Randy.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Where do I hand in my "fan of bad sport man hugging" card? I don't think I want it any more.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Randy tko'd Chuck, who tko'd Overeem, who tko'd Brock, who tko'd Randy.

:Lorenzo stands on the outcropping of a cliff, holding a infant Dana White up for the crowd below to see. Circle of Life begins to thunderously play:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

This kind of stupid. Not just her stupid babbling but Dana spewing vitriol over it in interviews etc it sounded like she showed up at the gym and was on the mats and some dude just jumped her from behind. Turns out she got hurt because some dude went too hard and her technique defending it was lovely. I'm not defending the guy but if someone's spazzing out you tell them to stop and reset. If they don't you punish them.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I'm glad Pena clarified that she wasn't wearing a TUF rash guard. I was so worried this whole time.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

http://youtu.be/xqqj6xi5_JI

Chris Weidman's definitely the next champ headed to Hollywood.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Published on Apr 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?

Aurain posted:

Where do I hand in my "fan of bad sport man hugging" card? I don't think I want it any more.

If it helps, they must have realised it sucked, because they never did it again.

That was back when it was okay to like Randy too. He was great at the time.

• Locked thread