Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Nibbles141 posted:

His manger said he wanted to fight Mir again then would probably retire.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
gently caress cung le

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Yuriy posted:

Anderson Silva would probably still beat the living gently caress out of the majority of the middleweight and LHW rosters but Weedman is apparently his kryptonite. The idiot posts about him losing because he was "showboating" are hella dumb because that's what Anderson does, it wasn't something new.

More specifically it's stupid because Anderson Silva is a counter striker, he does the "showboating" to get people to come in on him then he hits back. People have been saying for years that the fighter to beat Anderson would have to be a great wrestler with good striking, and that's Weidman

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I like how brazil cards are always full of russian guys for some reason

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Trast posted:

Pretty sure Overeem was gassed from nearly killing Brown a minute earlier. Brown's ability to stay moving during that was something to see.

It's on youtube in case anyone missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mluutEMR3hs

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
So I guess he's retired

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The brazilian race

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Arlovski vs Schaub set for UFC 174

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Pwny_Xpress posted:

So, speaking of GIFs from this weekend, has there been a better flying knee KO in MMA than the one that Beal hit? Oh my fuzzy goodness that was glorious.

James Irvin/Terry Martin

• Locked thread