Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Panama Red posted:

I'm curious -- are there any kickboxer/BJJ fighters out there? I ask because it would seem to be a good arsenal for a fighter to have, striking at long distance but also capable on the ground. Then again, I have to say I haven't seen a lot of well-rounded fighters in my limited experience; Maia is really good at BJJ, Okami is really good at GnP, Silva is really good at countering strikes and striking from the clitch, etc.

Anthony Pettis is your man. Also, Carlos Condit (RIP.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

If I ever have to get an MRI done on my brain this is what will show up on the monitor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGny23CUbA

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

raingwc posted:

Hendo vs DC as UFC 173 co-main event

My life will now be complete as I will witness Hendo live

If you want to see a live Hendo, this is probably a bad time.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

TwistedNails posted:

The archives are amazing.

Agreed. There's stuff on there I thought I'd never get a chance to see, like Minowa's one and only UFC fight. :allears:

• Locked thread