Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

This is so embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Was it known that Wanderlei was some kind of flakey alcoholic before this? I'd always thought he was just a punchdrunk caveman.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Sprecherscrow posted:

Holy Christ, I think this dude's an otherkin.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Are there any good (or at least well done) MMA tattoos?

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Novum posted:

loving brutal

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

I watch the whole thing every time, sometimes twice, and if you don't I suggest you may be following the wrong sport.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

for real tho, that girl is real big

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

maffew buildings posted:

one day sooner than later Jones will be caught up in an embarrassing PR mess, I hope it's he's on the down low, what about you guys

I don't know what qualifies as an embarrassing PR mess to you, but I feel like an outspoken Christian getting into a drunken car accident with strippers in the backseat is pretty embarrassing.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Bundt Cake posted:

You forgot the best part, it was like a week after he'd been in a Bud Light ad and said he'd never be the guy who got caught drunk driving. Also I think he had a fiance who was pregnant

I didn't even know how to include that stuff, man.

I guess the guy's original point was that it wasn't like a Ray Lewis or Kobe Bryant level scandal that captured the hearts and minds of excitable American gossip blogs. We have to remember that this is our big gay cage fight punchsport and athletes acting inappropriately isn't all that surprising to most folks. After Rampage killing unborn children after a three day "energy drink" binge and it going largely unreported by Big Sports Media, I don't know what it'll take for Jon Jones to be scandalized in a meaningful way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

LobsterMobster posted:

He'd have to cut up his wedding photos, then.

Not wedding. Prom or something.

Snowball King indeed.

• Locked thread