Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

-Atom- posted:

I'm a dumb man and can't come up with a witty title for a card that features Bisping vs. an American solider.

http://mmajunkie.com/events/tuf-nations-finale

Things to consider: Card is hella good, on a Wednesday, and features TUF Nation finalists that I'm not convinced anyone actually watched.

TUF Nations Finale GDT : Cross-eyed, the Sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
TJ Waldburger is also a fun grappler and submission guy but he keeps getting terrible matchups with guys out of his league and usually ends getting the poo poo beaten out of him.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
I'm seriously disappointed no one has yet mentioned Fabio Maldonado in the current discussion about the coolest UFC fighters that Panama Red should check out.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
I hate Jon Jones, but it seems way out of character for a guy so intent on pushing a good guy image, no matter how badly he goes about it and how much more hateable he ends up being because of the level of insincerity that shines through it, to go on a twitter homophobic rant out of nowhere against some unknown swedish kid. But maybe he was blind drunk, wouldn't put it past him.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
At least he didn't drink the toxic airplane water.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

Seltzer posted:

I'll start an Edgar Penn tuf thread tomorrow if someone else doesn't do it. Feel free to suggest thread titles. Also the Nordine/King fight on TUF was better than everything on the TUF Nations finale except for Porier/Akira

TUF - The Cruel Tutelage of Penn Jay

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
When I heard about a video with a UFC fighter wrestling a bear I thought willie dee had finally produced damning evidence against GSP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

xcore posted:

Really want to see Hunto vs Anyone.

Seriously, is there a logical matchup for Hunt that won't be completely awesome?

Barnett could end up going badly for Hunt, but we're talking about a guy who got smashed by the 230 pound Tiki turd golem, so who knows...

• Locked thread