Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

This is so embarrassing.

Every time it's posted I always end up watching it, cringing the entire time. One of these times he's gonna inform me that he haz foam, and then I will die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I am fairly sure 4 years from now we're going to be swearing blind that THIS time Browne'll lose the belt, because Jesus Christ did you see his last 9 defences? Dude fights like he's having a seizure and it's just people keep blundering into those weird hits...

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Maybe if we allowed flip flops and made board shorts compulsory Arona would come back?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I can't imagine how demoralising it must be to be fighting a dude and you've done as much punching and kicking of him as you can and then he starts grinning at you and doing a gymnastics floor routine and improvising new and violent spins on old schoolyard bullying routines and it's not even Anderson Silva it's some BJJ man who's spent 10 years being gentle in pyjamas and then to top off the sadness you have to go home and be Travis Browne, not just for the medical or the post-fight presser but for the rest of your life.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Novum posted:

loving brutal

I loving know, right? Every morning waking up and realising that you're not one of the good fat fightmen like Hunto or Dos Santos, nor are you one of the likeable entertaining trashweights like Pat Berry or Joey Beltran. No sir, you're four pounds of misfiring motor neurons scraped along the inside of a 230lb Tiki themed turd golem and you're so innately unlikeable that even the notoriously racist PSPMMA will cheer a Brazilian just for hurting you. Every morning the dude probably tries to put the gun in his mouth but accidentally ends up flying crescent kicking it out the window when he gets a fit of The Brownes.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Bluedeanie posted:

Also Joey Beltran is a lhw, sucks and hasn't had a fun fight in several years. Did Travis Browne steal your prom date or something?

Fatherdog please give me this fucker's IP address and also $500 so I can fly out to this dude and suplex some sense into him.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

SquirrelGrip posted:

Can someone give me a legit explanation of whats going on in that pic because Bigfoot with tits doesnt seem correct.

Turns out Wanderlei is actually four foot eight and one hundred and ten pounds.

Which means the teenagers he beats up are actually toddlers. Truly he is history's greatest monster.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
50:44 Let it go to the judges not, lest ye be judged.

50:45 For with what judgment ye judge , ye shall be judged : and with what measure ye mete , it shall be measured to you again.

50:46 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the finger that is in thine own eye?

50:47 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me put the lights out of thine eyes; and, behold , a finger is in thine own eye?

50:48 Yon fight is brought to thee by Bud Light - the difference doth be drinkability.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

acejackson42 posted:

Edit: I base this all on Wand apparently being one of the nicest guys on the planet

Unless you are a teenager who dares hit him in sparring or a person who dared make eye contact in the roid ragey days between 1999 and 2007.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

outy posted:

Just drop down holding your eyes. Repeat three times and they'll put a belt round your waist.

Reminder that Michael "The Count" Bisping literally gouged Alan Belcher's eye literally out of his head and was literally rewarded with a literal win.

Also that Michael "The Count" Bisping literally cheated to beat a 40 year old Jorge Rivera and was literally rewarded with a literal win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Detroit_Dogg posted:

UFC May: 43 year old man vs Man with 43 year old kidneys

No Longer A Kid vs. No Longer A Kidney

• Locked thread